Official Get COLLABORATING Now! (New Collaboration Project)

Cayden Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2017
YouTube
CaydenGaming
I have submitted my form many months ago and have yet to get a response. Is there any way to update the information or to revise what I entered? I would like to start collaborating with other gamers.

Reactions: poine91548

poine91548

New User
Oct 5, 2018
Hi, regards to know me from indonesia[DOUBLEPOST=1524747860][/DOUBLEPOST]I am a beginner youtuber looking to learn how to run a reliable youtuber[DOUBLEPOST=1524747875][/DOUBLEPOST]I am a beginner youtuber looking to learn how to run a reliable youtuber[DOUBLEPOST=1524751030][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't see why not. Worth a try :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1538703024][/DOUBLEPOST]
yeah any update on the collab stuff? it would be great to have an atlas view showing where other members are and then we could contact them ourselves until the match system is launched. @Nerd
[DOUBLEPOST=1538703089][/DOUBLEPOST]

Reactions: Robert Clark

Bu66les14

New User
Jul 22, 2018
YouTube
View attachment 19942

Hey #FreedomFamily,

It's time to unveil the new Collaboration Tool we have been working on! This has been around the forums but hasn't been publicly announced yet.

What is it?
Collaboration is one of the fastest ways to grow your channel! The Collaboration Tool allows you to find Collab matches without spending hours looking. You tell us your preferences and some information about your channel and we reach out to you with channels that meet your preferences. Then you reach out to the channels with the given contact information.

How Do I Start?
Click the link below to fill out a quick form, Then you should receive an email with your channel matches with-in a couple days. You will receive another batch of emails with more channel matches with-in 6-8 weeks. The emails sent are all manual meaning no robots
CLICK ME TO FILL OUT THE FORM

If you have any questions regarding the collaboration tool you can reply to this thread or email me at [email protected]

Happy Collabing - Ibby :)
I applied about a month ago and was really looking forward to this program but i never got any email back and i never got paired with any other youtubers i am very disapointed by this

Reactions: Robert Clark

Dino Saurus

New User
Nov 5, 2018
YouTube
Big Road Big Plan------------------4k1k
Road to 1k Subscribers..............72/1000
Road to 4k Hours watched.......100/4000

I hope will be do it myself plan.

Last edited:

Amber Raine

New User
Dec 28, 2018
YouTube
This sounds like a fantastic idea! I have continually looked for people to do collaborations with. I think this would not only help each others channels out but would also lead to a lot of fun. Meeting new people and playing games together, while promoting our channels, what could be better?

I am open to a number of different projects, looking forward to seeing what my results are and seeing if i can meet new faces and make new friends.

For an example of what i play: Minecraft, MMOs, random other fun things. If you are interested drop me a note.