zubatscave

New User
Jul 23, 2023
YouTube
Hi community, hope everyone is fine!

I am a Pokémon lover, after all. During a tough period in my life, where my dad passed away, i've found on Pokémon World a gate to share and express all the love and good feelings that Pokémon Franchise always caused to me.

So, I've created a YouTube channel with the one os the most underrated Pokémons: Zubat as Main Mascot. The purpose of ZUBAT's CAVE community is to share Rare and Top Trend Pokémon TCG products, share my reactions to it but also contents to help Pokémon Community about be a collector and transform Pokémon passion into little pieces of heaven in shape of having your favourite Pokémons and TCG editions as a personal Holy Grail. To look at their collections and remember that even in the toughest life moments, there's always something to keep your heart harm and you hopes strong.

If you share the purpose and importance of Childhood memories, i would love to have you as a member of this ever growing community!

See You There!

With Love,

fundo-transparente.png

Subscribe to Support this Pokémon Community

Haeria

Spam Buster
Administrator
Staff Member
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Hello Zubat’s Cave and welcome to the community forums!

I had to manually approve your post here because you included your YouTube link, so it ended up getting caught in our spam filter.