Complaints Being able to ignore a staff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I think this outright annoying when you're not allowed or have a right to ignore, report or whatever you wanna do towards a staff...

This kind of feature should BE available no matter what forum member it is.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I would like to have someone else warn me than a mod which I highly dislike and don't want to deal with, so if I have a problem with a mod do I need to come to you (doesn't matter of the situation) - I think people should still have such an option in reach of their hand, I would understand if it was an Admin, then the story would be different, but with a mod? No...

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
All the moderators follow the same standard set out by the head of the forums. You shouldn't need to only follow the warnings given by some moderators and not others. If there are any moderators that are not following the standards set out by the rules, then this can be brought up to me.

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
All the moderators follow the same standard set out by the head of the forums. You shouldn't need to only follow the warnings given by some moderators and not others. If there are any moderators that are not following the standards set out by the rules, then this can be brought up to me.

Ah.. Well, you can close this thread as you've given me the answer of what I should do when I have a problem with what the said mod was doing... I don't really have any issue with anyone, but one specific, I don't wanna tell it on an open post, so I'll PM you.

Pskovanion

Dutch Moderator
Freedom! Member
Jan 5, 2014
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
We moderators discuss most cases and have guidelines for the warnings we issue. I completely understand where you are coming from but ingoring a staffmember will only make things worse for the person warned, since he wont be aware of the fact that he was warned and continue with the rulebreak, likely resulting in another warning or even a ban.

You are in your full right to not interact with certain people on this forum, even mods/admins, but when we are doing our job by correcting stuff you should listen to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.