Forums Does Freedom! need a revamp and/or GFX designer?

Ewan

New User
Oct 25, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
I'm writing this thread because I have noticed even after a year or two of watching almost every move that Freedom! makes, it still doesn't have much consistency at all when it comes to graphic design and branding. I've always wanted to work with Freedom! ever since I knew about the network years ago and I believe I could help with the branding for Freedom!.

I'd love to make Freedom's thumbnails, banners, dashboard graphics and anything else Freedom! needs...

I don't have a portfolio so I made some examples of what I could do :)
(Work attached below)

Let me know what you think! I'd love to know your thoughts.

YouTube Banner Example:_________________YouTube Thumbnail Example:

Attachments

• ah.png
    ah.png
    930.8 KB · Views: 16
  • thumbnailfree.png
    thumbnailfree.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I'm writing this thread because I have noticed even after a year or two of watching almost every move that Freedom! makes, it still doesn't have much consistency at all when it comes to graphic design and branding. I've always wanted to work with Freedom! ever since I knew about the network years ago and I believe I could help with the branding for Freedom!.

I'd love to make Freedom's thumbnails, banners, dashboard graphics and anything else Freedom! needs...

I don't have a portfolio so I made some examples of what I could do :)
(Work attached below)

Let me know what you think! I'd love to know your thoughts.

YouTube Banner Example:_________________YouTube Thumbnail Example:

Don't get me wrong your examples of a Freedom redesign look pretty good, but personally I don't think Freedom needs a redesign or a rebranding

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
The designs you made sure look good so i give you credit for that.

As in a revamp for the Freedom Channel In the 3 years i am with Freedom they always used their current banners wich they are known for so in that topic it could be refreshing to see something new but on the other hand i can understand if peopel would rather see what they already know for the past years.

Ewan

New User
Oct 25, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
Thanks for your responses. It seems the majority think that Freedom! doesn't need a branding revamp and gave understandable reasonings but no one has really commented on Freedom central's thumbnails and graphics. If Freedom! wants to come across as a professional looking network surely it would need professional looking graphics on all videos and platforms but of course it's up to the staff to decide and think about this :)

Thanks again