Forums Freedom Benefits

Can any one please let me know freedom benefits?

• Total voters

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Here goes : -
- A easy to use forum to allow you to talk with other users, and potentially increase your viewer base, while making friends along the way :)
- A no minimum payout regarding revenue
- A no lock in contract, which you can cancel at anytime you want.
- Various sponsorship for channels including Spreadshirt, Postion Music, and Hitbox to name but a few
- Monthly forum contests in which you can win money or steam codes
- Free games to review through our "Influencer project"
- A base 60% revenue share which can be increased to 95%
- Full ownership of your content - Freedom will never control your channel.

TrendingRingtone

New User
Jan 28, 2017
Here goes : -
- A easy to use forum to allow you to talk with other users, and potentially increase your viewer base, while making friends along the way :)
- A no minimum payout regarding revenue
- A no lock in contract, which you can cancel at anytime you want.
- Various sponsorship for channels including Spreadshirt, Postion Music, and Hitbox to name but a few
- Monthly forum contests in which you can win money or steam codes
- Free games to review through our "Influencer project"
- A base 60% revenue share which can be increased to 95%
- Full ownership of your content - Freedom will never control your channel.

----
Thanks for the information
Can you please tell does freedom control CTR level of google adsense.Am unable to see any of my reports of google adsense once i joined freedom.

Does freedom protect my adsense account.

Can you please tell diffrences between google adsense and freedom

Thanks & Regards
Trending Ringtone

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
----
Thanks for the information
Can you please tell does freedom control CTR level of google adsense.Am unable to see any of my reports of google adsense once i joined freedom.

Does freedom protect my adsense account.

Can you please tell diffrences between google adsense and freedom

Thanks & Regards
Trending Ringtone
I can certainly try and explain some of the answers to your questions
- I'm not quite sure what you mean does Freedom control levels of Google Adsense? - You won't be able to see your Google adsense reports since joining Freedom as you would come under their (Freedom's adsense) basically, you should rely on your outlined earnings on your Freedom dashboard, once these has been finalised at the end of each month.
- Freedom doesn't protect your adsense account, while your with Freedom you come under their adsense, as outlined above, as such your adsense account won't be touched or used in any way.
- Google Adsense is a place in which advertisers pay to promote their content, and can be shown on multiple platforms, Freedom is a partnership platform which people can use to gain access to tools, and sponsorships they might otherwise not be able to obtain.