Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Freedom! Family,

The April giveaway winner is here:

Ronnie Warwick

Congratulations to the winner! @Koala_Steamed will contact you soon for your prize.

If you missed out on that one, do not worry, the next one is here!

#FreedomTrailers
May Contest!

Details

Welcome back to season 2 of the channel trailer contest! (Season 1 found here)

We are looking for good channel trailers and critiquing them based on originality, humour, effectiveness, as a sales tool, power of emotion, and how well it represents your channel.

Reply to this thread with your channel trailers, or comment them on this Facebook post for more chances of winning!

Prizes

We are giving away $200 worth of games and software for YouTubers, for the lucky winners! (depending on quantity of entries)

IMPORTANT
  • Even if you are not a Freedom! partner, you can still join! So all our Full Members, Freedom! members, and non-partners are welcome.
  • You can submit multiple entries but you cannot submit the same video multiple times.
  • All submissions should be posted via a response to this thread, OR through this Facebook comments section:
Best of luck to everyone!

Deadline is on 31st of May, results will be posted around the 5th of June.

Last edited:

Row

Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
What if the only video I use for the channel trailer section is my latest reaction compilation?
As long as you think it complies with our criteria, you can submit it here!

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk

Row

Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Funny enough I don't think I have updated my channel trailer at all since the previous contest but I still believe it effectively represents what my channel is about.

Time flies really fast :eek:

Sent from my boat using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kratos Aurion
May 9, 2018
YouTube
This is my channel trailer. I went for more of a funny moments style instead of a generic trailer where you're telling people why they should subscribe. I wanted to show the viewer what they can expect if they did subscribe

~Thomas // Destron

GameElixir

New User
May 12, 2018
YouTube
Im new to this community. had this channel for a couple years now. I think its time my content gets out there. Its unique in its humor. (could compare it to the vanoss crew, but its just a couple friends having a GENUINE laugh. no scripts) Good luck on the contest guys :)

Row

Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
3 days left to submit your entries![DOUBLEPOST=1528092609,1527488025][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you for your entries everyone! We will announce the winners soon.