Top Giant

New User
Sep 8, 2017
Philippines
YouTube
topgiantyt
Hey everyone, just want to introduce myself to you guys. :D

Your name/alias: TG is my alias :)
Where are you from?: I'm from the Philippines, maybe some of you heard that country and hope to see you soon. :)
How old are you?: I'm sorry, but I want to keep my age in private :D
How did you find Freedom!? I heard it from a friend and upon searching, Freedom! is a great MCN and has a loving staff & community.
What made you join our forums?: I heard that the community of Freedom! is so helpful by giving suggestions, helping the tiny channels to grow up. I want to be part of Freedom! community to ask help and to provide help also as much as I can. :)
What is your favorite food? Chocolates, please? :D
Why did you start YouTube? To do it as a part time hobby.
What is your biggest dream? To have a huge community, so I can help them when my channel became bigger.
What kind of channel do you run?: Top list, to collect pictures of different kinds of events, funny moments, fails, memes, etc. To make my viewers laugh, updated, entertained.
How frequently do you upload?: My goal is to upload at least 3 videos a week, don't have a specific day. :)

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome! Glad that you listened to your friend and checked Freedom! out! Don't forget to put your channel in your Personal Details so that it'll show up in all your posts. :)