Entertainment Help & Watch me GRow!!

TOIGHd

New User
Dec 6, 2015
Zimbabwe
YouTube
Hello Guys. My name is Kristien Nyamutsaka, also known as T.O.I.G on my youtube channel. I am 15 years . I live in Harare, Zimbabwe deep down in Southern Africa. I Enjoy, Gaming, Playing Sports such as Soccer, Tennis and I swim. MY favourite food is lasagne. I started youtube because many people (mostly my friends and family) thought I was really funny and good at games so they suggested me making a channel. I learnt all the benefits of making a channel and the biggest benefit is that your doing it for fun. Please help me gain subscribers so that I can make many more videos as I do not have many and people are beginning to doubt it (even though I only started). Also remember to like, comment, subscribe, and tell me where im going wrong and what things I can improve. Thank you FREEDOM! FAMILY.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKxWtiQOcqpGqMDpmyJAMw

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @TOIGHd,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Lasagna is my favourite food too! Well actually I have trouble deciding between that and pizza haha. I think that's an awesome reason for starting a YouTube channel, if you are talented then why not share your talent on the internet? :)

So what kind of videos should we be expecting from your YouTube channel? I've noticed that you have some vlog-styled videos up already, and one of them's about the Xbox One. Will you be posting gaming content too?

You should take some time to explore the various discussion sections our forums offer if you haven't already! The "General Discussion" section is a pretty good starting point for most members in my opinion.

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck growing your channel!

TOIGHd

New User
Dec 6, 2015
Zimbabwe
YouTube
Hey @TOIGHd,

Welcome to Freedom!! I'm so glad that you introduced yourself. I see that you like to play games, what games do you play?

FIFA & COD[DOUBLEPOST=1450616077][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi @TOIGHd,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Lasagna is my favourite food too! Well actually I have trouble deciding between that and pizza haha. I think that's an awesome reason for starting a YouTube channel, if you are talented then why not share your talent on the internet? :)

So what kind of videos should we be expecting from your YouTube channel? I've noticed that you have some vlog-styled videos up already, and one of them's about the Xbox One. Will you be posting gaming content too?

You should take some time to explore the various discussion sections our forums offer if you haven't already! The "General Discussion" section is a pretty good starting point for most members in my opinion.

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around, good luck growing your channel!

Yeah im doing vlogs at the moment, I hope to put up some gaming content soon, (Need a GameCap haha)
And thanks for the support :))

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny