Music Hi all!!

Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Hi we are NoCopyrightMusic. From Finland. My hobbies are cars, making gameplay videos (other channel) and making music. I really do enjoy home made meatloaf. What made me do this channel was the trouble it took to find high quality non copyrighted music on my videos on my gaming channel i decided to make channel with only high quality music. I run musi channel and i upload high quality non copyrighted music. I upload plenty of new songs daily around 1-10 songs.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDKxGMyilwL1DJa_AJRVoHA
Hoping to help all the content creators out there.[DOUBLEPOST=1445024240][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi welcome! Oh thanks for warm welcome myself

Last edited:

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Hi @No Copyright Music,

Welcome to Freedom!! Thank you for introducing yourself on the forums!

I too like gaming and music, what games do you play and what music do you listen to? Right now I haven't been gaming but last week I was playing Star Wars Battlefront Beta on the PC, I made a video on it as well! For music, I mainly listen to rap, and a bit of R&B.

I hope you stick around the forums, I sure would love it haha. Hopefully I will see you soon!

Cheers!

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Hi we are NoCopyrightMusic. From Finland. My hobbies are cars, making gameplay videos (other channel) and making music. I really do enjoy home made meatloaf. What made me do this channel was the trouble it took to find high quality non copyrighted music on my videos on my gaming channel i decided to make channel with only high quality music. I run musi channel and i upload high quality non copyrighted music. I upload plenty of new songs daily around 1-10 songs.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDKxGMyilwL1DJa_AJRVoHA
Hoping to help all the content creators out there.[DOUBLEPOST=1445024240][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi welcome! Oh thanks for warm welcome myself
Hey welcome to freedom! Sweet music man! Keep it up!