Comedy I AM HFO

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hello Everybody!

I am HFO, I am a comedian + a gamer who really loves to entertain people, and I am in YouTube for this idea, and the dream of being able to make someone day by just watching a video, I know its a long journey, but the goal that I am aiming at is to be able to do this as my everyday work.

Moreover, if you ask where did I come up with the name? Well, simply its a really short form of my full name because I think I want to be myself along this journey, and there is nothing better to be, but yourself

In addition, I plan to be here and to be a part of this community as well as many others, and I hope that I can meet some people who shares the same passion, but for now this is me, and this is who I want to be.

Anyways, on my channel as said before I will upload lots of gaming content 5 times a week, and mainly everyday except Thursdays & Fridays, but in the future I am going to bring a lot of different content because i love gaming , but there are other things that can make people laugh too

Note: it would be really great if you could check out my channel and tell me what you think, as I just uploaded my first video today!

Last edited:

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Hello HFO & welcome to the Freedom forums, loving that avatar :) Good luck with your channel in the future, you've made a good start so far. Well done on getting the channel link to the form account correct, so many get this wrong its unbelievable. Below are to things around the forums that you may be interested in.

Gaming Discussion | Collaborate | Promote Yourself | Forum Partner Badge | Forum Games

HFO

Mar 27, 2017
YouTube
ItsHFO
Hello HFO & welcome to the Freedom forums, loving that avatar :) Good luck with your channel in the future, you've made a good start so far. Well done on getting the channel link to the form account correct, so many get this wrong its unbelievable. Below are to things around the forums that you may be interested in.​

Thank you for the warm welcome, and yeah i know my stuff especially that i was here before as another channel,but unfortunately it got shut down for an unknown reason. However, yeah so i am here now with a fresh start hoping to climb the ladder again along with friends hopefully!