VFX Request I need a video intro (Paying Credits)

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Hi, I need a video intro that I can use for all my videos but I want to be able to easily edit the text to whatever the video title is, this means the intro will slightly vary per video. I do have Sony Vegas Pro so if it could be made in that, I could very easily open the intro and change the text per video.

My channel is a Piano based YouTube channel so I want it to fit that theme (If you want any pictures or videos of me playing the piano to use in the intro, just reply to this thread). My channel name is Piano Uncovered so if that could also be implemented into the intro along with the following social network icons to show that I'm on them:
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Blogger
  • Instagram
I'd also appreciate it if the following slogan could be implemented into it as well: 'Piano covers, reviews and more every week.' (Without the quotes). I don't have a specific timescale to be completed by but I'd prefer it to be completed by 08/04/17 (5 Weeks Time)

Thanks and I hope someone can make an intro with all these requirements. :)

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hi, I need a video intro that I can use for all my videos but I want to be able to easily edit the text to whatever the video title is, this means the intro will slightly vary per video. I do have Sony Vegas Pro so if it could be made in that, I could very easily open the intro and change the text per video.

My channel is a Piano based YouTube channel so I want it to fit that theme (If you want any pictures or videos of me playing the piano to use in the intro, just reply to this thread). My channel name is Piano Uncovered so if that could also be implemented into the intro along with the following social network icons to show that I'm on them:
  • Youtube
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Blogger
  • Instagram
I'd also appreciate it if the following slogan could be implemented into it as well: 'Piano covers, reviews and more every week.' (Without the quotes). I don't have a specific timescale to be completed by but I'd prefer it to be completed by 08/04/17 (5 Weeks Time)

Thanks and I hope someone can make an intro with all these requirements. :)
I can make that for you, but not for free.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

Piano Uncovered

Well-Known User
Sure, I'll pay that! Better get working Lol. Reply to this thread when you've done with a screen recorded version of you playing the intro, this is so I can't steal it without you getting payed and if I'm happy with it I'll pay you your credits and you can send it me via email. Oh, and how would I change the text per video? Are you making it in Sony Vegas Pro?[DOUBLEPOST=1488646668][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would say around 400
When making the intro please use this intro music (Not all of it of course, just giving you something to work with):
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4HKVWXhSOdMN2x5ZkRQaFBpdE0

Last edited: