I Need Help With Twitch Please!

WesleyTheSkater

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
Hello everybody! I've been really into streaming now and the game I stream is CS:GO. I use OBS and stream to Twitch and I've looked up how to stream and it tells me all the settings I need to stream but for some reason when I try I usually lag a lot and on Twitch the video keeps buffering every 10 secs and idk what I'm doing wrong. If anyone here streams a lot or knows what to do I would love your help! Thank you!

It's possibly the computer you're using? If you're streaming from PC while playing ON PC I believe if you don't have enough CPU you'll already be dropping frames. Other than that, your internet upload speed could be too slow. Usually, it's the latter that's the problem.

WesleyTheSkater

Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2015
YouTube
It's possibly the computer you're using? If you're streaming from PC while playing ON PC I believe if you don't have enough CPU you'll already be dropping frames. Other than that, your internet upload speed could be too slow. Usually, it's the latter that's the problem.
how would i get a better cpu?

GhostTank

Rising User
Freedom! Member
It might not be the computer if the settings are made bad even if the CPU is low there is a few options you can do to make your stream run decent. If you want PM me your Skype and I can see exactly what is the problem and maybe solve it.