Offering I'm feeling generous lol. I will review your stuff!

MystixNinja

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
bstat55
So I decided that I would like to assist with other's in growing. If you would like someone to give you some constructive criticism on your videos, I would be happy to help! I have been bored and I want to watch some new things, so just let me know!

I won't review if you just post a link, btw. I kind of want a brief description and/or something you want me to help you improve on. It would be nice to jump in with stuff to look for.

Hope to see some cool content!

Mr Teamguy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2015
YouTube
Oh great i Always wanted to get my stuff reviewed xD Ok Sir , my channel is gaming related , i make let's plays (obvious choice here :D) gaming spotlights (sort of a game review but very basic) and another type of videos i do is ... Wait for it... Fun Time Episodes , yeah the title sounds lame , i know :) . So Fun Time episodes are just gamng montages with commentary (they can be a bit f*cked up so dont get mad ok) So yeah that will do for the description (about the baner yeah... about that , its coming ...) Thank you for your time , cant wait for the review :p https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR92fawcLLyetIYnV4sCyOQ

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
I would really appreciate if you could give some feedback :) !

I make gaming videos : Playthroughs, let's plays nad stuff like that :) also commentaries

AchilleanOfficial

Freedom! Member
Jan 23, 2016
www.youtube.com
So I decided that I would like to assist with other's in growing. If you would like someone to give you some constructive criticism on your videos, I would be happy to help! I have been bored and I want to watch some new things, so just let me know!

I won't review if you just post a link, btw. I kind of want a brief description and/or something you want me to help you improve on. It would be nice to jump in with stuff to look for.

Hope to see some cool content!
I wouldn't mind a review. As you requested, I will now provide some brief description of what I do:
The easiest way to tell you what I do is to know I Hate Everything. I basically make similar videos to him, but instead I focus on particular YouTube genres.
It would be helpful to know if I need to improve my editing, and also if I should change something to make my videos more engaging.

MystixNinja

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 15, 2014
Illinois
YouTube
bstat55
Okay so I sat down and took a look at some videos.

Mr Teamguy said:
Oh great i Always wanted to get my stuff reviewed xD Ok Sir , my channel is gaming related , i make let's plays (obvious choice here :D) gaming spotlights (sort of a game review but very basic) and another type of videos i do is ... Wait for it... Fun Time Episodes , yeah the title sounds lame , i know :) . So Fun Time episodes are just gamng montages with commentary (they can be a bit f*cked up so dont get mad ok) So yeah that will do for the description (about the baner yeah... about that , its coming ...) Thank you for your time , cant wait for the review :phttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCR92fawcLLyetIYnV4sCyOQ
Your editing is pretty neat, although you mic is rather quiet at times I feel. I tried to stay away from the System Shock 2 LP because I am currently looking into purchasing it and playing through it myself. I took a look at your Happy Wheels and the Fun Time with Rocket League and other games video. Got bored of Happy Wheels (mostly because it is overplayed imo), but the other video was interesting. Wish I would've seen more of Jet Set Radio, it is one of my favorite games! Although I did chuckle when you failed the tutorial... I did that all the time my first playthrough because the controls are so garbage.

Folke Siren said:
I would really appreciate if you could give some feedback :) !

I make gaming videos : Playthroughs, let's plays nad stuff like that :) also commentaries
Personally, I am not interested in anything Call of Duty related. But I did check out your Doom gameplay. It is pretty good. My only advice is to keep out your deaths :p

Could you give me feedback on how to capture my audience better and what could I make more interesting?
To be honest, your recent video kind of confused me. I can tell it was some sort of skit thing. Something to do with stalkers and policemen? The editing seems fine, really liked the visual aids when you brought something up. That's all I really have to say. I have more things to say about gaming channels since that's my experience tbh, so skits is something I am not good at reviewing lol.

Still up for some more if people would like to share!

SlenderSlay

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
Washington, USA
YouTube
SlenderSlay
I would love a review!

Just a note - I had a trailer, but it got taken down from a copyright strike just today.

What I Do - My entire channel is based on graphic design and some montages. I would just love to have you look for any flaws and things to improve inside of my videos.

Splurge

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 3, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
SplurgeGames
my name is Liam and SplurgeGames is my YouTube channel, I have come so far over the 2 years on YouTube however not as far as many others have.

I have posted 250 videos and only have 320 subs what am I doing wrong? Could you guys maybe check it out and give my channel some love or give some feedback on it? -