Complaints Lost Revenue

GlitchAgar

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
So before I signed up for freedom, I had $14 in YouTube revenue. After I signed up, it was all gone.

I tried to comment on one of their videos on YouTube but got no reply. I have about 15k total views. I was supposed to get $14 but I've only got about $2. I hope Freedom can help me get my revenue back. I checked YouTube just before posting this, now it says $7.32dsbrdt.PNG tttt.PNG

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
As said above Freedom Can't pay for what you previously made while not in the network. Those earning will still be in you AdSense account.

YouTube analytics will show the earnings for your current network partnership, that's why it would have been reset to 0 when joining.

GlitchAgar

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 28, 2016
Thank You For Helping Me Figure This Out. It Is Highly Appreciated![DOUBLEPOST=1483861807][/DOUBLEPOST]It still doesnt show $14. But I'll let it slide.

Attachments

• gdgs.PNG
    gdgs.PNG
    7.1 KB · Views: 3

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Thank You For Helping Me Figure This Out. It Is Highly Appreciated![DOUBLEPOST=1483861807][/DOUBLEPOST]It still doesnt show $14. But I'll let it slide.
As mentioned by Koala above when you joined Freedom your revenue stats would of reset, as such you wouldn't see $14 anymore. Freedom can't pay you revenue from before you were in the network as such the $14 you had previously would be held in your previous adsense account, all revenue you earn since joining Freedom will be paid via paypal on the applicable payment date