Network New music service for you: Tunes.tm!

Do you like Tunes.Tm?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm
Hello Freedom! Family,

We have a new music service for you known as Tunes.tm!

http://www.tunes.tm

This service is not only for musicians, but for everyone who loves music! This will be a music discovery service that is just starting! We want to know how can we improve it? Let us know on this video:

Or reply with your thoughts here!

This service will let you search all music that is available to you in the Freedom! Family! For you to use for Free! You can use this music in your videos and or live streams and we are just getting started. It doesn't contain every single track atm, but it will! Currently we have over 3000+ Music tracks in tunes.tm!

As a musician you can sign in with your Freedom! account and upload your own music so Freedom! can help you monetize it! However, that is a separate feature of Tunes.tm! However, the music has to be 100% original this means NO COVERS OR REMIXES!

Let us know! Are you excited for this feature?

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Hello Freedom! Family,

We have a new music service for you known as Tunes.tm!

http://www.tunes.tm

This service is not only for musicians, but for everyone who loves music! This will be a music discovery service that is just starting! We want to know how can we improve it? Let us know on this video:

Or reply with your thoughts here!

This service will let you search all music that is available to you in the Freedom! Family! For you to use for Free! You can use this music in your videos and or live streams and we are just getting started. It doesn't contain every single track atm, but it will! Currently we have over 3000+ Music tracks in tunes.tm!

As a musician you can sign in with your Freedom! account and upload your own music so Freedom! can help you monetize it! However, that is a separate feature of Tunes.tm! However, the music has to be 100% original this means NO COVERS OR REMIXES!

Let us know! Are you excited for this feature?
Saw the video and its nice seeing maroon 5 ,coldplay music waiting for its full release.

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
you should add a link to that music so we can download it and use it. but for most part. i find this not really helpful. i get idea this come from positionmusic. may as well make it useful for that. this way when i look for music i want. i dont have to look at list that is not part of freedom

Reactions: Nuke

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
it need the option to put things into an alpabetical order becuase right now its kinda hard to find certain genres and seeing this is a site made by freedom for freedom partners will there eventually be the option for freedom music creators to upload their songs to this site if they want to.

Reactions: Nuke
Status
Not open for further replies.