Complaints Not getting invite to join Freedom on YouTube?

ScottishNerd

New User
Jun 7, 2016
I signed up to Freedom! around 4-5 days ago, and it said to go to my e-mail and follow instruction to accept the invite on the YouTube dashboard, but when I go onto my dashboard now even 4-5 days later, I do not see any invites anywhere. Yes, in the features page it doesn't show my Network or Partnership as Freedom or anything. How can I fix this? Do I need to get a manual invite or something?

Attachments

• chaNNEL SJIFF.png
    chaNNEL SJIFF.png
    47.1 KB · Views: 2

tropicalcode

Rising User
Jun 22, 2016
YouTube
Hello,

From what I've read on the forums so far, it usually takes around 2-3 days on average for most people to receive an invitation on their YouTube dashboard. However, I've also read on the forums from a post by a staff member that if your application is cancelled you won't be notified about it by default - each application is reviewed manually it would seem.

I recommend you go to your YouTube Dashboard and go to Channel > Status and features. Make sure that you have enabled Monetization (which will require you to go through with the AdSense registration) and also make sure that you have disabled Fan Funding if it is enabled (since Freedom! is based in the Philippines you cannot use Freedom! with this feature enabled since Fan Funding feature is not yet available in the Philippines).

Without that being said, make sure you are on a 'Good standing' for Community guidelines and Copyright - if you have had problems such as Copyright violation warnings, then this may very well affect your ability to join Freedom!.

If everything was correct and you still have not received your invitation for Freedom! on your YouTube dashboard then I highly recommend that you make your way over to the support area and open a ticket where a support agent at Freedom! will help you in assisting your problem. When you open this ticket, make sure to give them your Custom ID (available at your Freedom! dashboard), a link to your YouTube channel and a screenshot of your Channel features page (the page I mentioned earlier - make sure that the screenshot contains it all, multiple screenshots is also fine if you cannot fit it all in one screenshot).

Support replies can vary depending on the situation since the support may be very busy and there might be a long list of people needing support therefore I suggest you to be patient. If you haven't been assigned an agent within a minimum of 2 days or a response, then I suggest contacting an administrator on this forum to overview the case by providing them your Case ID.

I would link you to specific pages however I cannot do this yet as I am new to posting here, I hope this post still helped you and I hope you get your issues resolved soon. I too, am waiting for my invitation from Freedom!.

Thanks. ;)