Community Thank you Anthony Smith

Sheeran Swift

New User
Aug 13, 2016
First of all, I thank Anthony Smith for welcoming me in this Freedom community. I am Sheeran Swift, a nice little name I picked up myself.

I've gone through the forum rules just now. Glad to have a family friendly environment here. Thank you all.

xScarlife Gaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 17, 2015
Belgium
YouTube
xscarlife
Hello there Sheeran Swift welcome to the Freedom Community :) Maybe tell us a bit more about yourself ? What are your hobbies ? What's your channel about ? etc... If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! (y) (Y)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
First of all, I thank Anthony Smith for welcoming me in this Freedom community. I am Sheeran Swift, a nice little name I picked up myself.

I've gone through the forum rules just now. Glad to have a family friendly environment here. Thank you all.

Welcome to the Family Sheeran, What videos do you do and what games do you play (If you do play games)?

Sheeran Swift

New User
Aug 13, 2016
Thanks for your replies. My hobby is playing games and playing games alone. So, my channel will be about gaming. That means, I still don't have a channel. And that is why I am here to get some help from you.
I am not good at shooting games, I'm good with any other games that do not need to shoot with guns.