FFF Translators wanted!

Do you speak another language besides English?

• No, I can just speak English

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Yes, one more language

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, two to three more languages

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Even more languages

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001

Hello Freedom! Family, welcome to the weekly and this time slightly delayed Freedom! Forum Friday from Africa! I hope your week was amazing enough for you to forget about when Friday was! It was? Great, then keep on reading!
Help translate the Freedom! Dashboard!

As some of you might remember the Freedom! Dashboard can support multiple languages since the dawn of time but it was never really the best as a lot of people have noticed. I myself have complained about this a few months ago and now that the Dashboard was fully reworked you can help translate it! Does that sound like a thing you can do? I'll definitely help out with the German part, will you help?
Read more here!
Do you really have to live stream?

Freedom! Member @tovah is really great at coming up with very interesting topics about YouTube every week and this time is no exception. A lot of people talk about live streaming on YouTube being the most important thing for you to do to let your channel grow but is it really the only way? Join the discussion here!

A new show with Freedom!?
Do you want to join a show to maybe get some exposure? @JESSETATTOO is planning on hosting a show on the Freedom! YouTube channel and wants YOU to get involved! See what you can do here!

Do you have ideas for new Contests?

You might have noticed that the Forums have run a bit dry on giveaways and contests recently. Don't worry, nobody ran off with the prize, we just kind of ran out of ideas a bit ;) Do you have any ideas? Feel free to leave them in @ONE & JULLE's thread here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that's it for another week. Eat healthy and stay hydrated! Don't forget to vote on the poll at the top! ;)

Aug 24, 2018
YouTube
[QUOTE =“zeke morgan,post:1037961,成员:113510”]迫不及待地想看看我们可能欢迎谁加入论坛团队[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE =“Crazylawrence,帖子:1038020,成员:124138”]绝对会扩大论坛团队。[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE =“IvyPlayGamez,帖子:1038024,成员:131159”] Woot!
更多的mod,它对每个人的压力都会减少,因为在聊天中我们也需要更多[/ QUOTE]

[QUOTE =“LW001,帖子:1053738,成员:131560”]

你好自由!家人,欢迎来到每周,这次轻微推迟自由!论坛周五来自非洲!我希望你的周足够让你忘记周五的时候!它是?很好,然后继续阅读!
帮助翻译自由!仪表板!

有些人可能还记得自由!仪表板可以支持多种语言,但是从很多人注意到它以来它从来都不是最好的。几个月前我自己就抱怨过这个问题,现在仪表板完全重做了,你可以帮忙翻译一下!这听起来像你可以做的事情吗?我肯定会帮助德国部分,你会帮忙吗?
在这里阅读更多!
你真的需要直播吗?
自由!会员[USER = 208071] @tovah [/ USER]非常擅长每周提出有关YouTube的非常有趣的话题,这一次也不例外。很多人谈到YouTube上的直播是让你的频道成长最重要的事情,但这真的是唯一的方法吗?加入讨论在这里

与Freedom合作的新节目!?
你想参加一个节目可能会有曝光吗?[USER = 193427] @JESSETATTOO [/ USER]正计划在Freedom上举办一场演出!YouTube频道,并希望您参与其中!看看你能在做什么!

你对新的比赛有什么想法吗?

您可能已经注意到论坛最近在赠品和竞赛中运行有点干。别担心,没有人带着奖品跑了,我们只是想出了一点想法;)你有什么想法吗?随意离开他们在[USER = 177766] @ONE&JULLE [/ USER]的主题在这里

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

这是另一个星期。吃得健康,保持水分!不要忘记在顶部投票!;)
[/引用]