PC trying to put together a group for Minecraft content

HazzMan4Ever

New User
Sep 7, 2020
YouTube
Hi how's it going fellow Minecraft gamer XD I'm trying to set up a group over on Discord for Minecraft content. Me and another content creator going by the channel name Pale Bandaid are the ones trying to set this whole thing up. As a group we'll come together and plan out the sort of Minecraft content we wanna make whether it be Mini games or some other thing like a build battle or something all that will be planned out. We may branch out to do other stuff too I'm just not 100% sure what that will be as of yet we're just in the process of building this group. If you're interested please feel free to add me on Discord my username is HazzMan4E#4130 and from there I'll get you added to the group. As a quick note please be 18+ we don't want anyone younger cause that'd be weird and mainly be from the US or UK or even EU that'll be fine

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Hi how's it going fellow Minecraft gamer XD I'm trying to set up a group over on Discord for Minecraft content. Me and another content creator going by the channel name Pale Bandaid are the ones trying to set this whole thing up. As a group we'll come together and plan out the sort of Minecraft content we wanna make whether it be Mini games or some other thing like a build battle or something all that will be planned out. We may branch out to do other stuff too I'm just not 100% sure what that will be as of yet we're just in the process of building this group. If you're interested please feel free to add me on Discord my username is HazzMan4E#4130 and from there I'll get you added to the group. As a quick note please be 18+ we don't want anyone younger cause that'd be weird and mainly be from the US or UK or even EU that'll be fine

It's hard to get people who are content creators to be a part of groups like this to collaborate even for us it was hard to get people on our servers and the best way to get players on ya group or server is by people already enjoy watching ya videos.

Last edited: