DraycosDragon

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Hello there. I have a few games I've been playing a lot for my Twitch live streams. But I feel some of the games I have are more interesting with others. So I'm looking to collab with some people. You can be a YouTuber or a Twitch streamer. I don't mind either way. I just feel like streaming should be fun and streamers should be able to interact with their viewers. Below are games I have available for collabs. So if anyone is interested, please let me know.

NOTE: I am on Discord so if you look for my name on Discord, you can find me listed in Freedom's Discord server.
GAMES I STREAM & ARE AVAILABLE FOR COLLAB
  • The game Of life (via Steam)
  • Among Us (available on pretty much ANY device at this point. But I normally play and stream it via Steam)
  • Roblox (cross-platform but I stream using Roblox's game launcher. Used to use the browser website but FLASH player is no longer available so I am unable to use the main site anymore)
  • Clue/Cluedo (via Steam)
  • Gartic Phone (via browser but I hear it might be available via mobile too)
  • Codenames (via browser)
  • Half Dead (via Steam)
  • Card Hunter (available on browser but I normally use the Steam version)
  • Town Of Salem (via Steam)
REQUIREMENTS - GENERAL
  • You must be at least 16 years of age or older (I've had too many issues in the past with those under 16)
  • You must be alright with uncensored content (some of my live streams has some inappropriate things mentioned in them... mostly swears and hints to things not suitable for some people. Hence why my streams are normally marked "mature" on Twitch)
  • You must have and be active on Discord. If you are not active on Discord, we (me and whoever else gets involved in the future) will just assume you are not serious about collabing with us
ALL OTHER REQUIREMENTS DEPENDS ON WHICH PLATFORM YOU STREAM TO AND/OR UPLOAD TO. THE "YOUTUBE" ONE BELOW IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO STREAM AND/OR RECORD FOR YOUTUBE. THE "TWITCH" ONE BELOW IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO STREAM TO TWITCH

REQUIREMENTS - YOUTUBE (RECORDING & UPLOADING)
  • Your channel MUST have 20 subscribers or more
  • VIDEO UPLOADERS: Your channel MUST show that you upload at least once per week
  • LIVE STREAMERS: Your channel MUST show that you live stream at least once per week
REQUIREMENTS - TWITCH STREAMERS
  • Your channel MUST have at least 200 followers
  • OPTIONAL: Your channel can have any number of subscribers. However, subscribers should NOT be your #1 priority. After all, live streaming is all about having fun and simply being yourself without having to worry about the number of subscribers you have
  • Your channel MUST show that you live stream at least once per week (requires you to have your archives visible for the public. Plus if you have your archives public, those who find your channel while you're offline can find out what you normally stream and that gives your channel a chance to have more viewers, followers, and possibly even more subscribers if you're lucky)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4k1080HD