Complaints Uhh, Bs

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Hi,

Unfortunately your recent activity has been in breach of the forum rules. Due to the number of violations the member of staff that was dealing with the issue felt it was appropriate to remove all the posts.

If you wish to discuss it more, then I am happy to do it via PMs.

Thanks.

EnderLord1925

Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
Uhhh, I've did nothing to not follow such Rules. It seem as if you guys wanted my Likes and Reply's gone, and might just do it again for no reason.

Unfortunately your recent activity has been in breach of the Forum Rules. Due to the number of violations the member of staff that was dealing with the issue felt it was appropriate to remove all the posts.
"

No Bs, I haven't did anythnig, but reply to others Topics and such, if there was really a problem about my Reply's then someone could've said something about it. Not go and remove everything on my Account tf kind of stuff is that?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Uhhh, I've did nothing to not follow such Rules. It seem as if you guys wanted my Likes and Reply's gone, and might just do it again for no reason.

Unfortunately your recent activity has been in breach of the Forum Rules. Due to the number of violations the member of staff that was dealing with the issue felt it was appropriate to remove all the posts.
"

No Bs, I haven't did anythnig, but reply to others Topics and such, if there was really a problem about my Reply's then someone could've said something about it. Not go and remove everything on my Account tf kind of stuff is that?

Well swearing, in any form, is against the rules, so you are not helping yourself there..

As Fourth Wall Games explained, the number of violations was at high quantity (or that is what it seems like he is trying to say) and the best way to solve all of them is to just remove all posts.

EnderLord1925

Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
That was 30 of my replys gone. They could've removed the one's that " Seemed " To not follow such actions of their Rules, not remove all of them.

EnderLord1925

Freedom! Member
Sep 6, 2016
YouTube
Like how the Mod who did this to me, have left another Mod to do his job, but didn't want to talk to me himself, I don't want to talk to no more Mods i want Actions to be done. They make it seem like I should be happy that my Account was Reset for no reason. Yeah people may say I " Broke rules " But no Mod lacks the information to tell me so i may not do it again. Then my Likes was removed cuz of the Post but can't get my Likes back so idk what is going it but it's really stupid.

stevicity

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2016
Great Britain
citrus.xyz
YouTube
No, we can talk right here.
The best thing you can do is to move on, you don't want to give anyone a reason to impede your account further. Just keep posting and move on from this, I promise from past experiences years ago even though you feel angry, I understand, you don't want to make things worse and you have to remember whether a decision is right or wrong you have to accept it. I hope I've helped somewhat, good luck getting to where you were again. :)