Complaints Unable to access Support account - Please help

Hello,

I'm trying to submit a ticket to Freedom! Support but I'm not able to login on the Support page. I've only ever used "login with Google," but that is no longer an option apparently, and I have no idea what my password is. I am not receiving any emails when I choose "forgot password" or "create an account" so I'm stuck and not able to login.

I'm not sure why logging in with Google is no longer an option, and furthermore, I'm not sure why the system can't generate a simple email confirmation. Please help.

I've tried doing both. I am not receiving any confirmation emails. I've checked my spam folders and tried all the other tricks, nothing works. The system is clearly not working because I've tried entering three separate email addresses from different host domains, and none of them work. This needs to be resolved!

Gab

Apr 26, 2016
YouTube
I've tried doing both. I am not receiving any confirmation emails. I've checked my spam folders and tried all the other tricks, nothing works. The system is clearly not working because I've tried entering three separate email addresses from different host domains, and none of them work. This needs to be resolved!

It looks like a known issue at the moment. For now, please contact us here - [email protected]

Reactions: Airforceproud95