Review4Review Video Review?

The Prime Gamer

Freedom! Member
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
MrNedaaa
Hey! It would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me what you think about this video! Quality, Editing, and your overall enjoyment.
P.S. I know the game-play is a little "stuttery" which is a BIG shame....I didn't have the correct settings on for my recording software, so i'm sorry about that!

It's not my GREATEST video in my opinion, but it is Dark Souls 3! ;)

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
Hey! It would be greatly appreciated if you could tell me what you think about this video! Quality, Editing, and your overall enjoyment.
P.S. I know the game-play is a little "stuttery" which is a BIG shame....I didn't have the correct settings on for my recording software, so i'm sorry about that!

It's not my GREATEST video in my opinion, but it is Dark Souls 3! ;)
May not be your best but Damn man awesome job

Reactions: The Prime Gamer

The Prime Gamer

Freedom! Member
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
MrNedaaa
That's my problem I don't have time to do fancy things, fill time job plus family
I getchya man. You may think i've never worked a day in my life, but I don't go to normal school, I work FULL time as well! Well not FULL time anymore. I only work 3 days a week now. And I totally understand man with a full time job its hard to make a bunch of videos, and especially with a FAMILY! Your doing great! :)

jd22292

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2016
Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
YouTube
The style used in the title card reminds me of my friend who would make his title cards in a similar fashion, with all the MLG stuff. It really grabbed my attention instantly.
Is "Butthole" a running gag in all your videos? It fits your style well too. :)
Every other joke got me laughing to no end. It actually deserves the "Funny Moments" title more than it does the "Playthrough" title.

Now because this is a Review4Review post, here's my video for you to review (I'm more of an Indie PC gamer, so yeah):

Reactions: The Prime Gamer

The Prime Gamer

Freedom! Member
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
MrNedaaa
The style used in the title card reminds me of my friend who would make his title cards in a similar fashion, with all the MLG stuff. It really grabbed my attention instantly.
Is "Butthole" a running gag in all your videos? It fits your style well too. :)
Every other joke got me laughing to no end. It actually deserves the "Funny Moments" title more than it does the "Playthrough" title.

Now because this is a Review4Review post, here's my video for you to review (I'm more of an Indie PC gamer, so yeah):
Thanks for feedback man!
'BUTTHOLE" was just something I kind of threw in there because he said it a few times and I thought it would be funny. ANd im glad my other jokes in the video were good as well!

The Prime Gamer

Freedom! Member
Feb 29, 2016
YouTube
MrNedaaa
[/QUOTE]

REVIEW

First thing that got my attention in your video is the awesome CAM of yourself! I like the transparent background, instead of like your room or whatever.
Second thing is the AUDIO is great! Nice and clear.
Third thing is the QUALITY of the video is nice! The only thing I would say that was bad about it is the lag, or probably stutter of your recording software. That's how it was in my video too. I didn't have the correct setting on my recording software (OBS) when I played Dark Souls for awhile. And when I Watched the clips after I realized that they were stuttery and that I didn't have it optimized.....That's why I decided to make a "Funny Moments" instead of "Play-through" so to speak.
Other than that the video was GREAT man!
And if your having stuttering troubles with your recording software I highly recommend OBS if you aren't already using it! I used some other programs and they were just awful! Even paid programs! They would literally drop my FPS in game 25-30 frames! It was insane. Then I switched to OBS which is FREE and NO FPS loss, maybe 1 or 2 frames like every 5 seconds, but that's normal. If you already have OBS I recommend just googling a video on good settings for it!
The fourth thing is GARRY"S MOD is great! :)