Other Milestone Went down 2 subs

Devon Goth

Rising User
Dec 14, 2014
YouTube
It's not a great day. Two people unsubscribed in one day from my channel. I want to keep videos but I wish I can see what I did wrong. I've been active and posting new videos, but I guess two people just didn't agree with any of my content. I just want to see why they unsubscribed. Just someway to improve my content.

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
It's not a great day. Two people unsubscribed in one day from my channel. I want to keep videos but I wish I can see what I did wrong. I've been active and posting new videos, but I guess two people just didn't agree with any of my content. I just want to see why they unsubscribed. Just someway to improve my content.
It comes with the territory man, just move on. I've lost hundreds this month. Youtube is often a 3 steps forward one step back thing. Learn by trying and trying and trying.

Reactions: Devon Goth

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes

It's just 2 people man. Just keep it up, viewers will come.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Dude , don't let this get you down , I gain a sun in one day then will lose one , its all part of youtube , you gain loads and lose loads , keep going and it will work out :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Keep up with your work mate. I have lost alot these couple days. I am balancing between 218 en 221. Everytine i gain one to three and lose one to three so the number stays the same. But to let this demotivate is not gonna happen and so should it for you ;)
Keep doing your thing mate, you will gain the ones lost back with even more if you stay dedicated :)

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
yeah this happening to me almost everyday gaining 2 and the next day losing 2 its kinda annoying[DOUBLEPOST=1453048659][/DOUBLEPOST]ALso just checked my analytics and something is either wrong with my analytics or the sub count itself is wrong.

Last edited: