Request Why can't I reach 1000 subs???

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Looks like you have some talent and your channel is quite unique.

Some things that could do with work is your channel branding. The channel banner aspect ratio is stretched and the image is slightly pixelated. The channel icon may be a bit too small to recognise (keep the icon something simple even if it's just a photo of your face). Thumbnails could possibly do with some work also.

Other than that you have some good content on your channel so keep uploading, maybe try to get involved in some music communities (check other forums, social medias etc)

smalltownjoe

Freedom! Member
Oct 15, 2016
Salamanca, Spain
YouTube
musocraig
Thank you Koala!!

Insteresting about the thumbnails, what should I do to them? I don't want to cover them in text like a gaming channel or pranks channel, I don't think that idea fits really....maybe use the drum room like the "3am" video, so they're all the same?

Thanks for any suggestions!!

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I agree don't make them into those hyper colourful image/text mess that gamer channels like to do. The 3am thumbnail definitely looks one of the best. Although I wouldn't have them all the same image either as people going though the channel might not remember which videos they have and haven't watched.

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
What a unique channel this is! I suppose one of the best pieces of advice we can give is to really utilize promotional forums and community websites surrounding YouTube videos, much like Freedom does and others like Sharree.com! Either way, it's essentially making sure that all areas of promotion are covered to really help push your videos and overall channel out there more! Another thing is social media usage: investing in sites like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc., can really help promote your videos and find new subscribers as well!
Hope this helps!

SparktheYoshi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 27, 2016
Nevada
gitlab.com
YouTube
You've got a neat channel! Even if it's a bit hard to break into music these days, at least not to a severity that gaming has now.

I would suggest fixing up that banner. You got any photoshop skills? If not, just use a good photo or a video still frame that fit's YouTube's suggested banner widthxheight.