FFF Wrapping up the month !

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

Yes it is already saturday, my appologies to everyone that has been waiting for the FFF yesterday :(
On the brighter side, its time for easter ~!

March is over now, time for April !

As the month is ending, so is the monthly contest. Make sure you're on a look out for Aprils contest that will be coming out shortly :) PS Easter is on April 1st ! Will it be a real easter ? Easter fools day ! :D

Major forum updates, New moderators incoming !

Ever wanted to be a moderator ? Wanted to mute spammers and delete annoying posts ? NOW YOU CAN !
Check out the announcement thread by @Koala_Steamed Right Here !

Get your content seen on google !

If you're stugling getting views to your content, be it forums or youtube, you might need to do some research on SEO ! @Koala_Steamed has got something interesting statistics and tips to share in regards to forum posts visiability on search engines. Check it out Right here.

Achievements time ! :D

This week seems to have been slow for everyone, now just me... Lets take a look at all the achievements threads we've had this week:

First up @Magikarp Films Coming in with 25k subs milestone ~! Though it seems like im a bit slow with my mention as you've already got 35k subscribers ! I'm not even joking, its not aprils 1st yet... Link Here

Next up @HealPleaseHeal Who now has 100 twitch followers ! I've poped in on one of your streams man and you're doing great, keep it up :) Link Here

And lastly @Hyderpony coming in with 5.5k subscribers ! Link Here

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Another wonderful wrap-up @Nerd , and a wonderful way to start off Easter Fools Day - though I'm not sure the phrase will catch on unfortunately.

Hiếu Đinh Văn

Rising User
Apr 21, 2017
Viet Nam
YouTube
dinhhachi

Yes it is already saturday, my appologies to everyone that has been waiting for the FFF yesterday :(
On the brighter side, its time for easter ~!

March is over now, time for April !

As the month is ending, so is the monthly contest. Make sure you're on a look out for Aprils contest that will be coming out shortly :) PS Easter is on April 1st ! Will it be a real easter ? Easter fools day ! :D

Major forum updates, New moderators incoming !

Ever wanted to be a moderator ? Wanted to mute spammers and delete annoying posts ? NOW YOU CAN !
Check out the announcement thread by @Koala_Steamed Right Here !

Get your content seen on google !

If you're stugling getting views to your content, be it forums or youtube, you might need to do some research on SEO ! @Koala_Steamed has got something interesting statistics and tips to share in regards to forum posts visiability on search engines. Check it out Right here.

Achievements time ! :D

This week seems to have been slow for everyone, now just me... Lets take a look at all the achievements threads we've had this week:

First up @Magikarp Films Coming in with 25k subs milestone ~! Though it seems like im a bit slow with my mention as you've already got 35k subscribers ! I'm not even joking, its not aprils 1st yet... Link Here

Next up @HealPleaseHeal Who now has 100 twitch followers ! I've poped in on one of your streams man and you're doing great, keep it up :) Link Here

And lastly @Hyderpony coming in with 5.5k subscribers ! Link Here

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!

[DOUBLEPOST=1539656194][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow. Nice