Gaming PC and PS4 gamer looking to meet new people

RightfulSlug

Rising User
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
Hi all I found my way to the FF by looking for a partnership for small channels and found this network.
I am a pc gamer as well as ps4. I like to play black ops 3 and various other games. I am actually a returning freedom partner because I had to shut my old account down due to it being hacked. Look forward to meeting the rest of the freedom family!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi all I found my way to the FF by looking for a partnership for small channels and found this network.
I am a pc gamer as well as ps4. I like to play black ops 3 and various other games. I am actually a returning freedom partner because I had to shut my old account down due to it being hacked. Look forward to meeting the rest of the freedom family!
Heya right, freedom is a great partnership at any level in the game :p What kind of pc gaming do you like to play? BO3 is often talked about here, and I'm sure you can meet some like-minded people if you looked hard enough. That's nice that you're returning back to us ^^ Secondly, I linked you a post about welcome posts in general. I'd love for you to get additional responses for your post, and utilizing the template from the welcoming area can help you immensely ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/welcome-to-the-freedom-community.187462/

Loyal Gaming

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2016
Michigan
YouTube
Welcome back to Freedom! I'm a PC gamer and PS4 gamer as well :) What other games do you play?