Forum Milestone 1,000 Forum Posts!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Well it has been a long while since I have hit a milestone like this before..
Some people would see this as normal, since I am on every day doing my duties as a Sectional Moderator.
But for someone who lives in a chat room, posting 1000 times outside of my natural habitat is a bit of an achievement.

Next milestone, 2,500!

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Some people would see this as normal, since I am on every day doing my duties as a Sectional Moderator.
But for someone who lives in a chat room, posting 1000 times outside of my natural habitat is a bit of an achievement.

Next milestone, 2,500!
I'm sure the new credits system did its fair share to boost you forward onto that mark. :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube

Next milestone, 2,500!
Its not often that we get to celebrate an achievement from one of our own - Congrats Lawrence on reaching 1,000 forum posts. Wish you all the best for reaching 2,500

Reactions: Crazylawrence

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Or just read it here??
<---

Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101

Next milestone, 2,500!

Nice, Lawrence! This is an especially awesome milestone for you to reach, because I know that a big percentage of those posts are meaningful. I'm proud of your excellent contributions to this community! Wouldn't be the same around here without people like you! :)