Other Milestone 2000+ views milestone

thekrillmeister

Freedom! Member
So, i just checked my videos. And one of them almost has 2800 views.
Now that is a milestone imo. because my channel isn't that big.
It's also one of my proudest creations, because i had so much fun while making it.

Check it out if you like, leave a comment, like on my channel or whatever :)
I love comments, good criticism and feedback. Because, how else would you grow as a content creator? :)

What is your milestones, or proudest achievements regarding your "Youtube career"?

thekrillmeister

Freedom! Member
Agreed on that! Been playing it since Ps3 release back in 2013 wich is almost 3 years and still enjoying it. One of my most populair series on my YT channel :)

That is awesome.
I've had an account since the original FFXIV (before it was ARR) but i haven't been that active.
I recently bought the Heavensward DLC so im gonna start playing it again :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
That is awesome.
I've had an account since the original FFXIV (before it was ARR) but i haven't been that active.
I recently bought the Heavensward DLC so im gonna start playing it again :)
You have missed alot! There is so much new content now. Took a small break till the new update as it adds more for PvP. You can do primals with undersized party haha. Went in with a team of 7 with 200+ gear and took Garuda Ex down in 2 min xD
Farming the primal pony'a was never this easy and finally got Kirin wich is a flying mount now :D

thekrillmeister

Freedom! Member
You have missed alot! There is so much new content now. Took a small break till the new update as it adds more for PvP. You can do primals with undersized party haha. Went in with a team of 7 with 200+ gear and took Garuda Ex down in 2 min xD
Farming the primal pony'a was never this easy and finally got Kirin wich is a flying mount now :D

Awesome. I'm definitely gonna start playing FFXIV again[DOUBLEPOST=1453422738][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats man :)
Thank you :)

thekrillmeister

Freedom! Member
At first Gladiator/Paladin was my favorite TNK too, that is untill Heavensward then i switched to Dark Knight wich had a good balance between Paladin and Warrior like skills and deals a good amount of DMG and has average DEF.
Oh really? Awesome. I'm gonna try out the Dark Knight class and see if it fits my playstyle

Reactions: TwilightPrinze