Status
Not open for further replies.

xMystic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 12, 2015
England, Hartlepool
YouTube
I watch a Freedom! video about branding and adding a 3 second intro to every video which increases views apparently. Is this about true? And can some help me get a 3 second intro that I can use please

aka

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Dec 5, 2014
YouTube
I watch a Freedom! video about branding and adding a 3 second intro to every video which increases views apparently. Is this about true? And can some help me get a 3 second intro that I can use please
the 3 second brand feature has been removed few months ago

Upvote 0

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
the 3 second brand feature has been removed few months ago
Indeed^ you can set a branding intro manual on each video but if it actually helps. I decided to not use a intro before the video starts due to that you already have a add rolling and then comes the intro wich takes too long for the content to start wich can lead to people skipping. A channel trailer on the other hand is a good way to show your channels content in a short video.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Yeah it was removed quite a long time ago, I don't think an intro is that useful anyway. Unless your intro is unique to your channel I wouldn't bother even having one. Using a generic template intro can even cause people to click out and not watch your video.

Edit: If you do want one you can always check the GFX section of the forums to see if someone can make one for you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.