Subscriber Milestone 70 Subs (almost at my year goal)

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
So today I got that 1 sub I needed to get to 70 :), Dev_J as a channel has already done better than any of my older ones and has to received the most subscribers of any channel I've made before. At the start of the year I was aiming for 100 subscribers by the end of 2017, with any luck and with an upcoming vlog video that may help I feel like I may get it :), Here's to the future :)

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss
So today I got that 1 sub I needed to get to 70 :), Dev_J as a channel has already done better than any of my older ones and has to received the most subscribers of any channel I've made before. At the start of the year I was aiming for 100 subscribers by the end of 2017, with any luck and with an upcoming vlog video that may help I feel like I may get it :), Here's to the future :)

Congrats on getting 70 keep grinding

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Reactions: Alex Ecker

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Gratz mate! Hope you get to 100 soon :)