GFX Request Art Work Needed

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
Hello I am wondering if there is any GFX/Artist with a tablet who can draw my face in cartoon to use for Twitch/YouTube and send me the photo so i can edit and tweak it myself.

• I will be willing to pay if the work is decent enough & if its requested
  • I would like too see some of the work before you go ahead and create anything for me a kinda sample if you know what i mean
  • Because i am wanting to use it for Twitch & YouTube i would like to speak to the creator and ask questions about future work ECT.

Seb

Rising User
Aug 1, 2015
i don't use tablet but yea sure i can help, talk to me on skype and we can chat about it[DOUBLEPOST=1501184230][/DOUBLEPOST]♆ The Real Hard drive ♆

Venox Designs

Rising User
Jul 23, 2017
YouTube
Hey there! We're Venox Designs, a small but high-quality design group. Colby our Head Designer founded the Venox base earlier this year (2017). Venox offers a wide range of design categories, virtually anything you could ever search for. From logos to custom wallpapers, we'll design it with a clean and smooth touch. We focus on helping people start their ideas, with a good logo, To us, a logo is the first impression of that company so we intend to make that first impression is the best one. one of our artists Spontin is also a VFX designer we can get you what you need if you're interested email us at [email protected] or go to our discord server:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Reactions: Denntonn

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
Hey there! We're Venox Designs, a small but high-quality design group. Colby our Head Designer founded the Venox base earlier this year (2017). Venox offers a wide range of design categories, virtually anything you could ever search for. From logos to custom wallpapers, we'll design it with a clean and smooth touch. We focus on helping people start their ideas, with a good logo, To us, a logo is the first impression of that company so we intend to make that first impression is the best one. one of our artists Spontin is also a VFX designer we can get you what you need if you're interested email us at [email protected] or go to our discord server:
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
Thank-You i will be sending you an email in the next 2 day's thank you for the reply