Hey guys! A friend and I are making a game using Unreal Engine 4 and want to get some feedback on how it looks so far. The game is called "One Night" (early name, may not be final name). The basic premise we are going for is a cop being called to the scene of domestic abuse and possible murder. The house is a bit run down and the electricity seems to be faulty. During the whole time the player is to investigate the scene and figure out what happened while keeping their wits.

So here are some screen shots of the mapping process so far, if you have any name ideas or even other plot ideas share with us!!! We feel we already have a good idea for the game but HEY who knows maybe it will make it into the game! THANKS!!!
teaser3.png OneNight.png teaser.png teaser2.png

Folke Siren

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys! A friend and I are making a game using Unreal Engine 4 and want to get some feedback on how it looks so far. The game is called "One Night" (early name, may not be final name). The basic premise we are going for is a cop being called to the scene of domestic abuse and possible murder. The house is a bit run down and the electricity seems to be faulty. During the whole time the player is to investigate the scene and figure out what happened while keeping their wits.

So here are some screen shots of the mapping process so far, if you have any name ideas or even other plot ideas share with us!!! We feel we already have a good idea for the game but HEY who knows maybe it will make it into the game! THANKS!!!
View attachment 14896 View attachment 14893 View attachment 14894 View attachment 14895
The lightning and level design are on point i have to say :) I actuallly am making a game too :D I use unity and the genre of the game will be horror too :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

View attachment 14896 View attachment 14893 View attachment 14894 View attachment 14895
Maybe add something in where you think that your neighbor is spying on you, and you find a camera somewhere that's recording you. Then you remember near the end of the night, that you put it up, to try to catch the neighbor. It'll be legit!