do my video know what to use for thumbnail now?

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
ok. this month and i not sure if this happen to any user but it almost seem that youtube is locking on to game title and using as a thumbnail. i am really cool with that but it seem odd. about 4 trove game i uploaded have screenshot trove logo. than 1 game i was doing review on. it have title as well. is this happening to you as well with some game?

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
i can agree with the fact that YouTube's got issues when it comes to picking thumbnails. i know it sounds silly but have you tried using and making your own custom thumbnails for your videos to get the desired effect you what on them YouTube allows you to create and place your own thumbnail on your videos so why not take advantage

Robin “Williams” Muscato

My Youtube Channel
Freedom! Member
May 31, 2015
YouTube
i can agree with the fact that YouTube's got issues when it comes to picking thumbnails. i know it sounds silly but have you tried using and making your own custom thumbnails for your videos to get the desired effect you what on them YouTube allows you to create and place your own thumbnail on your videos so why not take advantage
i make my own thumbnail. it only way do it. i use thumbnail generator

killakestrelGaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 23, 2015
YouTube
Killakestrel
thats cool mate i thought you would of done. so that leaves me at a loss i cant really help with the issue but i hope it sorts its self out and if i hear anything i will let you know mate