Do you like to workout?

Yakov Takser

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
Currently trying to get myself going more often, it's working slowly. Just trying to gain weight and muscle mass :p
Have a good luck and if you need some help i will be happy to help you :).[DOUBLEPOST=1489219969][/DOUBLEPOST]
For my hobby, I require it. No sense in doing parkour or any climbing if I can't lift myself, so I mostly work on just body exercise
Very good!, if you want i have some body exercises on my channel like pull ups and how to start do them and push ups.

MykieDoesStuff

Freedom! Member
Jul 28, 2016
YouTube
Agent_Proxy
Have a good luck and if you need some help i will be happy to help you :).[DOUBLEPOST=1489219969][/DOUBLEPOST]
Very good!, if you want i have some body exercises on my channel like pull ups and how to start do them and push ups.
Well. Do you know what's the best way to gain weight and muscle mass? I'm a beginner in this whole thing, 6 FT tall underweight at around 122 - 125 pounds at the moment. Before I was 118 - 120 so I've gained 2 pounds recently so that's not bad.

Reactions: Yakov Takser

Textrus

Freedom! Member
Aug 8, 2016
YouTube
I'm 16 and I lift at home every other day right after school. It's nice to have weights and a bench press at my house, but when I get my license, I plan on going to the gym every day.

Yakov Takser

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
Well. Do you know what's the best way to gain weight and muscle mass? I'm a beginner in this whole thing, 6 FT tall underweight at around 122 - 125 pounds at the moment. Before I was 118 - 120 so I've gained 2 pounds recently so that's not bad.
The best way is to train in the gym you need to workout at regullary basis and you need to eat enough food without skeeping the meals bro if you want i can send you a program that i build with my friend to train at home but i reccomand to train at the gym in the future we will do a workout for beginners to train at the gym when it will be ready ill tell you mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1489253414][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm 16 and I lift at home every other day right after school. It's nice to have weights and a bench press at my house, but when I get my license, I plan on going to the gym every day.
Very good man keep working and go to the gym when you could.

Peter Johnson

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 22, 2014
YouTube
ThePeterJ_
I remember during middle school, I was trying to skip the school workouts! I gained a bit of weight during high school, and that lead to me start working out again. I was probably in the best shape ever during my senior year and that was due to working out.

Yakov Takser

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
I remember during middle school, I was trying to skip the school workouts! I gained a bit of weight during high school, and that lead to me start working out again. I was probably in the best shape ever during my senior year and that was due to working out.
Great man keep the hard working :).

Marcus Walker

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2014
Canada
YouTube
Currently trying to get myself going more often, it's working slowly. Just trying to gain weight and muscle mass :p
One tip is going early in the morning! It gets your day start and it get you energized! Ever wonder why you had to make your bed every morning? Its because it gives you a feeling of self accomplishment and it gets you rolling for the rest of the day!

Yakov Takser

Rising User
Mar 2, 2017
YouTube
i like to practise workout at home brother without materials also running in sunday mornings.

and you what do you love ?
Nice bro, i like to workout at gym and outside the gym i like to combine :).[DOUBLEPOST=1489823455][/DOUBLEPOST]
One tip is going early in the morning! It gets your day start and it get you energized! Ever wonder why you had to make your bed every morning? Its because it gives you a feeling of self accomplishment and it gets you rolling for the rest of the day!
Thanks for the tip :).[DOUBLEPOST=1489823613][/DOUBLEPOST]
I like working out because it helps you maintain a healthy body, but it has a lot of mental positive boosts that really helps. I usually work out at home.
Very good keep working :).