Service Request Editing in abobe premeir cc

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube
Can anyone help me learn how to edit like this
or can you at least link me to a video that can teach me how to do affects like this pleas i beg of you.

Usgamers

Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2015
YouTube
hdshowGFX
Yeah I can help, I actually checked out the video and there's some things I can tell you.

1st the webcam is using the crop tool, if you go on effects and search crop you can drag it into your video on your timeline, after that go to your effects control, this may be placed differently (i'm using the editing work space) and on the crop section you can see a circle, click on that and drag the circle on your face and click inverse on the crop section, that way the mask is highlighting everything but the circle, after you done that you can use the slider on top,left, down to get rid of the background.

2. Some effects used might take a long time to write down so i'm just gonna put together a video, if there's any particular effects you want to see i'm more then happy to help

But if your in a hurry the guy used, Crop,Three-way Color (Color correction), Scale and position,opacity, text and he use some key frames from time to time.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJAGaming

Donavon Hype

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 13, 2016
YouTube
Yeah I can help, I actually checked out the video and there's some things I can tell you.

1st the webcam is using the crop tool, if you go on effects and search crop you can drag it into your video on your timeline, after that go to your effects control, this may be placed differently (i'm using the editing work space) and on the crop section you can see a circle, click on that and drag the circle on your face and click inverse on the crop section, that way the mask is highlighting everything but the circle, after you done that you can use the slider on top,left, down to get rid of the background.

2. Some effects used might take a long time to write down so i'm just gonna put together a video, if there's any particular effects you want to see i'm more then happy to help

But if your in a hurry the guy used, Crop,Three-way Color (Color correction), Scale and position,opacity, text and he use some key frames from time to time.
Awesome!! yeah you could wrtie down the affects he used then that would be great or make a tiny video explaing how to edit like that would be great![DOUBLEPOST=1500746591][/DOUBLEPOST]I

Subcribed m8[DOUBLEPOST=1500753449][/DOUBLEPOST]

How do you do a bobble head effect like to crop a picture of someone elses head then put it onto another persons head and it sort of tracks the movement of the person and gives it a bobble head effect

Last edited: