Not open for further replies.

xCaliMurda

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2015
New Jersey
YouTube
Hello @Fluxxiee ,

If you just joined today you may not be fully partnered yet. To check if you're fully partnered go to your YouTube Features page and under your name there will be a row that says "Network" this is what it looks like.

Click here
to see what it should look like.

Click here
to visit your YouTube Features page.

If you don't see that row you're not fully partnered yet. After Freedom! accepts your application, you will be placed in queue to get partnered. This process may take one hour, a couple of days or even weeks. The support team, cannot speed up this process. So all you have to do is be patient.

Hope I helped.

Upvote 0

PGUK Network

Respected User
Hello @Fluxxiee ,

If you just joined today you may not be fully partnered yet. To check if you're fully partnered go to your YouTube Features page and under your name there will be a row that says "Network" this is what it looks like.
Click here to see what it should look like.

Click here
to visit your YouTube Features page.

If you don't see that row you're not fully partnered yet. After Freedom! accepts your application, you will be placed in queue to get partnered. This process may take one hour, a couple of days or even weeks. The support team, cannot speed up this process. So all you have to do is be patient.

Hope I helped.

I checked his channel before I replied and his videos are being monetized by Freedom so he has accepted the invite on his dashboard so must just be an error.

Reactions: xCaliMurda
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.