Offering Exclusive First-Look at Mashups season 2 for freedom Partners!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
I am not trying to advertise here in just offering freedom partners a chance to view one of my videos before it comes out next month. If you think I'm advertising just tell me and I will take this thread down.

Hi Freedom Family,
If you watch my videos you will know that every week I put out a stock mashup which is where I take stock footage and make it into an amazing film. Season 1 recently finished with a bang I am currently hard at work producing season 2.
I would like to offer freedom partners the opportunity to watch a video from season 2 before it's released. In exchange for maybe some feedback or support.
If you would like to view the video before it's released please start a private conversation with me that contains your YouTube email address so I can add you to the list of viewers. You will be removed from the list in a couple of days time from when you send me your email.
If you are in familiar with stock footage mashups please see my site inspirefilms.tk/videos or watch the introduction video on my channel.