FragmanCeviri

New User
Dec 10, 2015
Turkey
YouTube
Your name: Tugberk
Where are you from?: I'm from Turkey
How old are you?: Mmm, I think its 22 ?
How did you find Freedom! ?: Its nice.. :D Well I did a little research and I think it was the best option to choose for me from other partner networks. Plus it has the best community !
What made you join our forums?: I want to learn what I can learn, and share what I know to curious people like me.
What are your hobbies?: Physics, Computer sci. and cryptography and game development
What is your favorite food? : Yoghurt, literally...
Why did you start YouTube? : I want to solve a problem. I want to show people the unknown, sharing and translating the unpopular short-films, game and movie trailers.
What kind of channel do you run?: Well, i could say entertainment ? Not really sure.
What kind of content do you upload? : Translated trailers and short-films
When do you upload?: Every wonderful day I breath.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSFbUbjE9Z2Q0AGu96fPj0A

Have a nice day and nice to meet you guys :)

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Your name: Tugberk
Where are you from?: I'm from Turkey
How old are you?: Mmm, I think its 22 ?
How did you find Freedom! ?: Its nice.. :D Well I did a little research and I think it was the best option to choose for me from other partner networks. Plus it has the best community !
What made you join our forums?: I want to learn what I can learn, and share what I know to curious people like me.
What are your hobbies?: Physics, Computer sci. and cryptography and game development
What is your favorite food? : Yoghurt, literally...
Why did you start YouTube? : I want to solve a problem. I want to show people the unknown, sharing and translating the unpopular short-films, game and movie trailers.
What kind of channel do you run?: Well, i could say entertainment ? Not really sure.
What kind of content do you upload? : Translated trailers and short-films
When do you upload?: Every wonderful day I breath.
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSFbUbjE9Z2Q0AGu96fPj0A

Have a nice day and nice to meet you guys :)
Great reasons to youtube friend! Haha! Welcome to freedom! Best of luck and have fun!

FragmanCeviri

New User
Dec 10, 2015
Turkey
YouTube
Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @FragmanCeviri,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I think it's great that you translate trailers so others can understand what's going on and get a better idea. :) I checked out your channel and saw that you already have the Star Wars Episode VI trailer and the Batman V Superman trailer, those are the two movies I'm most looking forward to (I'm seeing Star Wars on Wednesday!) Have you seen Star Wars The Force Awakens yet or are you going to see it? I myself can't wait to see it!

You should drop by the "Movies & TV Shows" section some time if you haven't already, there's some good discussion that goes on in there and maybe you can add to it!

Click here to visit "Movies & TV Shows"!

I look forward to seeing you around, nice profile picture by the way!

FragmanCeviri

New User
Dec 10, 2015
Turkey
YouTube
Hi @FragmanCeviri,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I think it's great that you translate trailers so others can understand what's going on and get a better idea. :) I checked out your channel and saw that you already have the Star Wars Episode VI trailer and the Batman V Superman trailer, those are the two movies I'm most looking forward to (I'm seeing Star Wars on Wednesday!) Have you seen Star Wars The Force Awakens yet or are you going to see it? I myself can't wait to see it!

You should drop by the "Movies & TV Shows" section some time if you haven't already, there's some good discussion that goes on in there and maybe you can add to it!

Click here to visit "Movies & TV Shows"!

I look forward to seeing you around, nice profile picture by the way!
Wow thank you ! You have no idea how important that feedback was. Thank you so much. And yes i've seen both. I could say i prefer the series but man, it was full of action and dangit i cant lie it was awesome. You coulda get a bit disappointed in Batman V Superman tho, but don't drop your expectations, it's still awesome (y) (Y):D

Welcome to the forums.
Thank you man. By the way you should consider creating playlists because your videos seem like a bit "messy" ? dunno. :p;)

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Wow thank you ! You have no idea how important that feedback was. Thank you so much. And yes i've seen both. I could say i prefer the series but man, it was full of action and dangit i cant lie it was awesome. You coulda get a bit disappointed in Batman V Superman tho, but don't drop your expectations, it's still awesome (y) (Y):D

Thank you man. By the way you should consider creating playlists because your videos seem like a bit "messy" ? dunno. :p;)
Haha turns out I'm seeing Star Wars on Sunday, still really excited though and I'm glad to hear that you really enjoyed it. :D Makes me even more hyped!