Network Freedom Networks Require more professionalism!

ALIAS

Freedom! Member
Hi,
this topic is not a rant or a blind critique and i don't know if what i'm going to say applies to all Freedom Networks, most likely/hopefully not.
I'm talking only from my experience and only about those networks who contacted me, which will not be named.
I started this topic to provide useful feedback and maybe help networks in their actions.

Over time i was contacted by several Networks, with the standard (spam like) message about how many subscribers, views, how much money i'm going to make if i join them... etc.
I didn't turned them down, in response i replied with genuine questions... and guess what... no response what so ever. Ok, maybe they didn't have an answer, maybe the e-mail wasn't read, maybe my questions were un-answerable (too smart or too stupid)... i don't know, and that's the issue.
Why bother contacting people and how they expect to have success if they cannot do a basic follow up of their actions?
Guys, is simple, you take an action, you have to quantify the effect of your action, there is no rocket science just common sense and attention.

Too all networks, until you come up with a proper recruiting system please stop spamming me, thank you and i hope we will see more professionalism in your activity in the future.

Good luck,
ALIAS

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I can see how this is a problem, and this isn't the first complaint about network recruitment teams that we've seen (although we don't get a whole lot of those.) I agree recruiters should demonstrate a competent level of knowledge and professionalism because they are coming to you with such great opportunities!

@Jake Frost, is there anything that can be done to better the regulations of the recruitment teams in networks powered by Freedom!? :)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I think a large problem with this is recruiters don't necessarily work for freedom. Anyone who is a Freedom member can ask you to join and they will get a % earned. Not sure what the best fix for this could be, maybe people who try to recruit using spammy type message should have their recruiting ability temporarily removed. Also maybe some rules that people have to followed when requesting others to join.

Jake Frost

New User
Jul 7, 2015
Auckland, NZ
freedom.tm
Good points guys and yes i'm talking about Freedom subnetworks.

Freedom! Sub-Networks are not actually allowed to contact partners who are already partnered with Freedom! or other sub-networks. They shouldn't have any motive too as they cannot earn a recruiter share on partners already with us so it could just be sloppy checks and spam.

If any sub-networks of Freedom! are spamming, please do make me aware and I will get it checked out! I'm not often on the forums but you can reach me via email anytime. I believe my address is in my signature.

Reactions: ALIAS and Danny

ThePandrus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2014
Essex
YouTube
I'm going to agree with the Moderator on this one. ANYONE can contact you with a referall link which gives them a % of your earnings (but none taken away from you) If they are an actual recruiter then it will be stated in the email signature.