Comedy Hello everyone, I'm Alex!

ItsLethal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2015
YouTube
Hi, guys!:) I'm Alex, a 16 years old, from Canada. I like to create videos of me Poking Things Requested by my audience and publish them on YouTube:). I recently made some major changes to my channel and I'm trying to grow a good fan base! - with this wonderful community! I need to grow, so please check my channel!:)
Good luck for everyone!:)

ItsLethal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2015
YouTube
Thanks, and what I mean is I literally poke random stuff requested by viewers! :p If you check out my latest video you will see the concept :D

tesovic

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 25, 2016
Welcome Alex. Have a good start in Freedom family.. Anything you want to ask dont hesitate to do it! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, guys!:) I'm Alex, a 16 years old, from Canada. I like to create videos of me Poking Things Requested by my audience and publish them on YouTube:). I recently made some major changes to my channel and I'm trying to grow a good fan base! - with this wonderful community! I need to grow, so please check my channel!:)
Good luck for everyone!:)
Lethal is a nice word, my game Hearthstone has that expression used a lot, heh. Welcome to the forums Alex, what kind of things do you poke? It can be dangerous if you do it to the wrong person!