Gaming Hello Everyone!!!

JeffTheJoker

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
JeffTheJokeRz
Hello everyone, my name is Marks, and I have recently joined Freedom community, I am from Latvia, a small country next to Russia but I have lived in the UK for quite a while now and mastered the English language. I have a small channel that featured a lot of game play of different various games, and it is something I love to do in my spare time, I am currently 15, 16 in March 2016, and I joined this community because my friend suggested it, and since then I loved this community and it is so nice, just like the family and I want that to carry on growing, I joined this community because I wanted to boost up my channel and the content that I am doing. I am doing this as a hobby and not as a job, and I still love doing it and I want other people to see my content that I put up, which is not the best, but I am trying as hard as I can and improve it to the best of my ability! My dream is to make this community a better place, and get everyone together, as a family just like Freedom does already. I upload different gaming videos of different verities of games, I mostly upload on the weekend as I do have school and education to be looking forward, I would love anyone to join my channel and I take any feedback and I will try and improve my content. Thank you for reading it this far :33.

Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyM5lW8QYn0kESF47295G2Q

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
Welcome to FREEDOM @JeffTheJoker hope you will have a good time growing your channel as a part of the #Freedomfamily. Good luck with your YouTube channel and lets see how you may reach goal after goal as time goes :)
Again welcome to the community.
Best Regards
Forum_Name: Joamusicandsound
YouTube_Name: JoaOfAll
Alias: Joa
:D

Reactions: JeffTheJoker

JeffTheJoker

New User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
JeffTheJokeRz
Welcome to FREEDOM @JeffTheJoker hope you will have a good time growing your channel as a part of the #Freedomfamily. Good luck with your YouTube channel and lets see how you may reach goal after goal as time goes :)
Again welcome to the community.
Best Regards
Forum_Name: Joamusicandsound
YouTube_Name: JoaOfAll
Alias: Joa
:D
Thank you for your great feedback :33[DOUBLEPOST=1450711012][/DOUBLEPOST]
welcome to this community buddy :D
Thank you, that why I love this community soo much!! :33