Gaming Hello everyone :)

denz

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2016
YouTube
Hello guys,

my name is Dennis or "denz" on youtube. I'm 23 years old and i live in germany. One of my biggest hobbies is doing edited game videos or montages from video games like CSGO or COD. I started with youtube around 7 years ago and i still have a lot of fun to create these gaming montages.
I can't really upload every week a video since it takes me so much time to create an edited video. But i always do my best to upload only the best content i can create. :) Feel free to check out my channel down below if you like.
So that's basically the little story behind my hobby on youtube.

Cheers and have a nice day!

Gray Wolf Gaming

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 21, 2016
United States
YouTube
GrayWolfGaming
Hello guys,

my name is Dennis or "denz" on youtube. I'm 23 years old and i live in germany. One of my biggest hobbies is doing edited game videos or montages from video games like CSGO or COD. I started with youtube around 7 years ago and i still have a lot of fun to create these gaming montages.
I can't really upload every week a video since it takes me so much time to create an edited video. But i always do my best to upload only the best content i can create. :) Feel free to check out my channel down below if you like.
So that's basically the little story behind my hobby on youtube.

Cheers and have a nice day!
welcome to freedom!