NotIlluminati

Rising User
Dec 6, 2015
YouTube
Hello, my name Is Brett Lacy and I am a person who makes gaming commentaries, where I talk about topics that interest me, or react to some cringey stuff suggested by viewers. I try to upload at least 3 times a week and spend a good amount of time thinking of enjoyable things to talk about. I think I am different to other commentators because they usually tell stories and things, but I like to have meaning, I like to spread my opinion and hear others opinion as well. So maybe you could check out my channel, and message if you want to talk to me. Thanks :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Nice introduction and funny is I do same thing as you do in the videos and I do believe there not alot people do talk about topics ad share opinions on youtube, and Have fun on youtube and I might check you out! :)

NotIlluminati

Rising User
Dec 6, 2015
YouTube
Nice introduction and funny is I do same thing as you do in the videos and I do believe there not alot people do talk about topics ad share opinions on youtube, and Have fun on youtube and I might check you out! :)
Thanks man, feel free to check out my content, I had a look at your channel and I'm impressed, enjoy youtube aswell.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, my name Is Brett Lacy and I am a person who makes gaming commentaries, where I talk about topics that interest me, or react to some cringey stuff suggested by viewers. I try to upload at least 3 times a week and spend a good amount of time thinking of enjoyable things to talk about. I think I am different to other commentators because they usually tell stories and things, but I like to have meaning, I like to spread my opinion and hear others opinion as well. So maybe you could check out my channel, and message if you want to talk to me. Thanks :)
Hello Brett, gaming commentaries are popular lately. How do you stand out over everyone else? Three times a week is nice. I understand that you're trying to have more meaning, but I'm curious how that applies with everyone else too.