Gaming Hello From Wales

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
Hello there,

I'm Uncle Gravy and from Wales, just applied to join the network here.

I'm a fairly small gaming channel at the minute, started back in 2011 and hopefully with the knowledge here, I can gain some tips to improve my channel and my content.

Cheers.

Aug 20, 2014
YouTube
Hello there,

I'm Uncle Gravy and from Wales, just applied to join the network here.

I'm a fairly small gaming channel at the minute, started back in 2011 and hopefully with the knowledge here, I can gain some tips to improve my channel and my content.

Cheers.
awesome channel man, just subscribed, keep up the good work

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks man means alot, just dropped you a sub as well, The devvo stuff is brilliant :D

Really cold :(

I live in the UK near Norwich and it started snowing not good at all !

I see you play black ops 3 are you enjoying it and nice channel !

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
I live in the UK near Norwich and it started snowing not good at all !

I see you play black ops 3 are you enjoying it and nice channel !

Considering I live on the side of a mountain, we've yet to see any snow.

Honestly I haven't been a fan of a multiplayer CoD game since Black ops 1, but I do enjoy playing the campaign, and having the ability to have a couple of welsh idiots play it in co-op, it made sense to record it and see what happens, and thank you very much :)

Hello from the U.S. XD
Welcome to Freedom. If you ever need any tips and tricks or anything to help, that's what we're here for. I could take a look and maybe give you some feedback

Hi there and thank you that'll be much appreciated, Would love to see my channel grow and any advice to make that happen will greatly be appreciated.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Considering I live on the side of a mountain, we've yet to see any snow.

Honestly I haven't been a fan of a multiplayer CoD game since Black ops 1, but I do enjoy playing the campaign, and having the ability to have a couple of welsh idiots play it in co-op, it made sense to record it and see what happens, and thank you very much :)

Hi there and thank you that'll be much appreciated, Would love to see my channel grow and any advice to make that happen will greatly appreciated.

xD sounds like a great time and where you live sounds awesome !!!

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
Welcome to Freedom! best wishes :)

Thank you very much

Welcome to Freedom :) We all aim to help each other out.

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, only if you like there content dont do sub4sub

Already seen a few channels here that I like, so I'm happy to help out a fellow community member.

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
Wow Wales! We have the same national anthem as yours ^__^

If you're looking for tips I would definitely recommend you to wath the george show episodes, it really helped me so maybe it will help you as well :3

Welcome here, I'm glad we have more people from Wales here! I have a welsh friend :3 You're nice people!

UncleGravy

Freedom! Member
Mar 3, 2016
Wales
YouTube
Uncle_Gravy
Wow Wales! We have the same national anthem as yours ^__^

If you're looking for tips I would definitely recommend you to wath the george show episodes, it really helped me so maybe it will help you as well :3

Welcome here, I'm glad we have more people from Wales here! I have a welsh friend :3 You're nice people!

Haha awesome.

Just had my application accepted, so happy days.