SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Dinu Stefan,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

Like @TwilightPrinze said before me, please tell us a bit more about yourself so the community can get to know you a little better! You can tell us just about anything ranging from your favourite hobbies, dishes, where you're from, etc.. You can always refer to the introduction template for inspiration.

Click here to view the introduction template!

So I see that you tagged this thread with the "Entertainment Channel" prefix, what kind of entertainment videos do you post on your channel? Do you post vlogs? :)

I look forward to seeing you around and hearing more from you!

Reactions: TwilightPrinze

Dinu Stefan

Rising User
Dec 18, 2015
Romania
Hi again. Sorry i told you i am new. I was not accepted yet by freedom. My application is still pending, but i made this forum account to see more that a friend of mine told me about this network. I am from Romania, 23 years old, still learning english ( hope not to disturb somebody with my english mistakes). About hobbies... :))) you got me with dishes (i know is food) i just moved with my girl and yes i do dishes ( washing dishes :))) )
About my chanel i don't know yet, i was thing about a cat, my girl camed at packet with a cat, so, the cat must pay her food :))) cut the chase.. i was thinking about a comedy were my cat will transform in a warrior and she will have ups and downs throw her journey... i don't know, still a work in progress...
I like to chat so i saw George talking about his network and it was intersting the way he talked, reffering as a family.
And because i am a sincerly person, i think all members likes what are they doing with their videos, but primary is and about making some money. How can't admit this is not honest.
All that being said,
hope to chat more. is there any chat room? or is only the forum?
P.S. as you can see i joke a lot, hope not to break any forum rules.

Reactions: Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi again. Sorry i told you i am new. I was not accepted yet by freedom. My application is still pending, but i made this forum account to see more that a friend of mine told me about this network. I am from Romania, 23 years old, still learning english ( hope not to disturb somebody with my english mistakes). About hobbies... :))) you got me with dishes (i know is food) i just moved with my girl and yes i do dishes ( washing dishes :))) )
About my chanel i don't know yet, i was thing about a cat, my girl camed at packet with a cat, so, the cat must pay her food :))) cut the chase.. i was thinking about a comedy were my cat will transform in a warrior and she will have ups and downs throw her journey... i don't know, still a work in progress...
I like to chat so i saw George talking about his network and it was intersting the way he talked, reffering as a family.
And because i am a sincerly person, i think all members likes what are they doing with their videos, but primary is and about making some money. How can't admit this is not honest.
All that being said,
hope to chat more. is there any chat room? or is only the forum?
P.S. as you can see i joke a lot, hope not to break any forum rules.
How nice of you to do the dishes around the house! :D Also congratulations on moving in together!
Haha, I like the idea of involving the cat in a video with a story. Good luck developing this further, and make sure to let us know when it's done!

As for the chat room, there used to be a chat room but it was taken down due to all the bugs and security issues we found. We are expecting a new chat room very soon, however. So keep your eyes out for that and more! And you didn't break any forum rules, haha!

Dinu Stefan

Rising User
Dec 18, 2015
Romania
Thank you for appreciation about moving. It came with this ideea when my girl was mad on me by other more reasons that this thread can explain :))) and i was pleasing her with inventing a story with her pride and joy cat ( hmmm :))) ) in my hands and following her throw the house untill i saw a smile on her face, and than, like we all do, back on business :))))[DOUBLEPOST=1450613949][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry to ask now, @41Danny1 , do you know how much longer the aplication will last?cuz it's been 2 weeks, i am a patient man, but i would like to know that is in procces...

Dinu Stefan

Rising User
Dec 18, 2015
Romania
Yes, i made a support ticket, 5 days ago, it says being procesed, nobody answerd, i belive they are full hands, i understand that, but you know how it is to wait :)))

Obiwayne1

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OBIWAYNE|THE MIND OF A JEDI GAMER
SUBSCRIBERS: 11/100 | VIEWS: 39,175/50,000
YOU
TUBE:
https://www.youtube.com/user/waynelhewitt1980
Your focus determines my goal of 100 Subscribers!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thank you for appreciation about moving. It came with this ideea when my girl was mad on me by other more reasons that this thread can explain :))) and i was pleasing her with inventing a story with her pride and joy cat ( hmmm :))) ) in my hands and following her throw the house untill i saw a smile on her face, and than, like we all do, back on business :))))[DOUBLEPOST=1450613949][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry to ask now, @41Danny1 , do you know how much longer the aplication will last?cuz it's been 2 weeks, i am a patient man, but i would like to know that is in procces...
It shouldn't take two weeks, it was a good idea to contact Support. However, I think some of the departments have a lot on their hands so it might take some time for the time being. Thank you for being patient!