Entertainment Hello

ci833508

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
cigaming.biz
YouTube
leckcollin
I think its time I officially wrote a introduction lol.
My name is Collin I go by CiGaming or Ci or Ci833508.
I have a network administration background. Youtube is my hobby and also my escape from the world. I do a lot of website hosting and development.
My youtube content contains a mix of both gaming from GTA V, IV, Minecraft and simulators I also have Tech/tutorial content as well as some sports content that I threw together for my local high school.
If you have website or tech questions I would be glad to answer them :)
Thank you for reading

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I think its time I officially wrote a introduction lol.
My name is Collin I go by CiGaming or Ci or Ci833508.
I have a network administration background. Youtube is my hobby and also my escape from the world. I do a lot of website hosting and development.
My youtube content contains a mix of both gaming from GTA V, IV, Minecraft and simulators I also have Tech/tutorial content as well as some sports content that I threw together for my local high school.
If you have website or tech questions I would be glad to answer them :)
Thank you for reading
Hello Collin, how did you get into network administration in general? Youtube is my hobby at the moment as well, it can definitely take up an extremely large amount of time.. at times :p What tips do you have for websites in general?

Reactions: ci833508

ci833508

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
cigaming.biz
YouTube
leckcollin
Hello Collin, how did you get into network administration in general? Youtube is my hobby at the moment as well, it can definitely take up an extremely large amount of time.. at times :p What tips do you have for websites in general?
I started my channel many years ago when I was in high school. I was always taking apart computers and making them better and pissing off my parents at the same time. I have a high knowledge in the computer industry and have many years of experience. My free time usually consists of recording around midnight and working during the day depending on the work schedule lol. A good website should always pop and stand out from others. I always try to keep my sites updated and current on the newest technology/software. In the end a good website should always be constructed around what you are trying to put out to the public. What are you trying to portray/show off is what your website should be able to do.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I started my channel many years ago when I was in high school. I was always taking apart computers and making them better and pissing off my parents at the same time. I have a high knowledge in the computer industry and have many years of experience. My free time usually consists of recording around midnight and working during the day depending on the work schedule lol. A good website should always pop and stand out from others. I always try to keep my sites updated and current on the newest technology/software. In the end a good website should always be constructed around what you are trying to put out to the public. What are you trying to portray/show off is what your website should be able to do.
I started my channel around the same time, I was in my senior year. Having a higher knowledge for computers is a nice trait indeed. What do you enjoy recording the most lately when it comes to content? Standing out sounds like my cup of tea, I rarely think that a lot of other people can imitate my style, hah.

ci833508

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
cigaming.biz
YouTube
leckcollin
I started my channel around the same time, I was in my senior year. Having a higher knowledge for computers is a nice trait indeed. What do you enjoy recording the most lately when it comes to content? Standing out sounds like my cup of tea, I rarely think that a lot of other people can imitate my style, hah.
haha yeah I enjoy recording GTA V content and doing tutorial setup videos. Yes knowing computers makes things easy sometimes lol

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
haha yeah I enjoy recording GTA V content and doing tutorial setup videos. Yes knowing computers makes things easy sometimes lol
GTA V content can be popular at times. It really comes down to the video editing, personality, and the ability to reach out to other people. If you can manage to get all of that done, you should be set for the future :p

ci833508

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2014
cigaming.biz
YouTube
leckcollin
GTA V content can be popular at times. It really comes down to the video editing, personality, and the ability to reach out to other people. If you can manage to get all of that done, you should be set for the future :p
Haha yeah I personally don't worry too much but I love the editing side of it all lol.

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Haha yeah I personally don't worry too much but I love the editing side of it all lol.
That should come in handy for the future then ^^ I feel the same way when it comes to making videos. If we can't attract an audience now, it's not the end of the world. If somebody comes across and likes what I end up doing, then that's great ^^