Entertainment Hey there! I'm Chen :)

chenrsf

Rising User
Jul 8, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello there! My name is Chen, and I love making silly animations and drawing. A few years ago I posted a random speed drawing I did. I posted once in a blue moon, but was never serious.
Only these past months, I decided to take YouTube much more seriously and become a "YouTuber". My biggest goal is to just share my art with the world, or perhaps make them laugh with my animations.
I met quite a lot of awesome people on YouTube so far, and would love to meet some here too :)

Well I think that's it... Nice to meet you everyone :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello there! My name is Chen, and I love making silly animations and drawing. A few years ago I posted a random speed drawing I did. I posted once in a blue moon, but was never serious.
Only these past months, I decided to take YouTube much more seriously and become a "YouTuber". My biggest goal is to just share my art with the world, or perhaps make them laugh with my animations.
I met quite a lot of awesome people on YouTube so far, and would love to meet some here too :)

Welcome to the family Chen, You can also post you animations, Art Work, etc to the Creations and Art Thread. to get some more awesome people on this fourms :D

Reactions: chenrsf

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
well, I have been doing art for basically my whole life. As for animations, not so much time but I'm still learning :)

very nice , I wish I could draw But Im so bad its unreal xD I would imagine your be learning for a very long time :) best of luck

GeeGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member

Welcome to Freedom Community chenrsf! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

Welcome to the forums Chen, what got you interested in drawing? I'm glad that you were able to find your calling with drawing ^^

chenrsf

Rising User
Jul 8, 2016
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Thank you everyone! :)

Welcome to the forums Chen, what got you interested in drawing? I'm glad that you were able to find your calling with drawing ^^

well, I have been drawing for basically my whole life. What influenced my anime style is mostly when I was young, and watched animes like Inuyasha, Pokemon etc... I looked anime up on the internet and from there I was hooked on drawing.
Although most of my drawings on my channel are anime, I am much more comfortable with drawing realism. The only problem is I can not film speedarts that are not digital.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Thank you everyone! :)

well, I have been drawing for basically my whole life. What influenced my anime style is mostly when I was young, and watched animes like Inuyasha, Pokemon etc... I looked anime up on the internet and from there I was hooked on drawing.
Although most of my drawings on my channel are anime, I am much more comfortable with drawing realism. The only problem is I can not film speedarts that are not digital.
Inuyasha was an awesome anime, and I'm trying to rewatch it again, even though my attention span is terrible for watching shows, heh. I'm terrible with drawing anything myself :eek: