Gaming Hi All

G King

New User
Oct 19, 2015
UK (Morden)
YouTube
Im G King (Gowfam), im 24

Im from london, morden to be precise, i heard about freedom through my friends.

My hobbies are racing games, drag racing (santa pod), sound systems, road trips, modifying cars, love adventuring, having a laugh, LED's and I LOVE TO DRIVE CARs

I love chicken, sushi and BUFFET's love them...

Why did you start YouTube?
I always wanted to start a youtube channel i have around 200 video ideas and about a 100 gaming video ideas, all written down.
Just thought if ever this was the best time to start my channel. im currently starting with gaming videos but once i start getting more views i will put my other video ideas into action.

What is your biggest dream?
Become The Greatest Driver In The World (unbeatable)
Get A Group Together Build A Car & Drive Around The World (one day)

What kind of channel do you run?:
Currently a gaming channel (based on racing games), but eventually i will move onto adventures, road trips, and testing cars

What kind of content do you upload?
For Now Racing Games

When do you upload?:
I plan to upload Monday Wednesday Friday and Sunday

Channel link:
not sure what my channel link is

Ive uploaded about 5 videos working out how to use all the tools and settings.
(Currently im stuck with a racing game youtube is flagging up the ingame music as copyright, tyring to work out how to go about this as all racing games have music. If nothing else works ill just turn the in game music of when recording)

Otherwise my channel is still under its build process, ill be removing the inital 5 videos on the 1st november and uploading regularly after that.

BBphoniex Gaming

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
India
YouTube
BBphoniex
Im G King (Gowfam), im 24

Im from london, morden to be precise, i heard about freedom through my friends.

My hobbies are racing games, drag racing (santa pod), sound systems, road trips, modifying cars, love adventuring, having a laugh, LED's and I LOVE TO DRIVE CARs

I love chicken, sushi and BUFFET's love them...

Why did you start YouTube?
I always wanted to start a youtube channel i have around 200 video ideas and about a 100 gaming video ideas, all written down.
Just thought if ever this was the best time to start my channel. im currently starting with gaming videos but once i start getting more views i will put my other video ideas into action.

What is your biggest dream?
Become The Greatest Driver In The World (unbeatable)
Get A Group Together Build A Car & Drive Around The World (one day)

What kind of channel do you run?:
Currently a gaming channel (based on racing games), but eventually i will move onto adventures, road trips, and testing cars

What kind of content do you upload?
For Now Racing Games

When do you upload?:
I plan to upload Monday Wednesday Friday and Sunday

Channel link:
not sure what my channel link is

Ive uploaded about 5 videos working out how to use all the tools and settings.
(Currently im stuck with a racing game youtube is flagging up the ingame music as copyright, tyring to work out how to go about this as all racing games have music. If nothing else works ill just turn the in game music of when recording)

Otherwise my channel is still under its build process, ill be removing the inital 5 videos on the 1st november and uploading regularly after that.
welcome to the community buddy

Reactions: G King

Frosted Fricks

Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
Buffalo
YouTube
frostedfricks
Hey man really awesome channel! Not to many people that just joined Freedom have made their center focus on racing games, so you're pretty unique in your own way. it actually makes me ask, what kind of cars do you drive now? I really want to know what your in home rig looks like if you have one (video idea for ya btw). Also how dpo you plan on making it to your life goal of being the fastest? Last question I have is a car question (to test your knowledge and bc I know nothing about cars) where would you find the front O2 censor in a 2003 ford taurus SES 6 cylinder? But back to the channel it's really great man! It will be even better when you get more comfortable with commentary :). Trust me I know what it's like to come up with things to say during a game. a couple tips I have:

1. say the first thing that comes to your mind no matter how ridiculous
2. If you observe something even if it is minuscule and it looks odd to you, say something about it. It just might be something someone watching your channel has never noticed before. (people like that)
3. In your channels case maybe some info on the vehicles your driving in game would bring an educational value to your channel which some people really like.
4. lastly look into social networking for your channel. It helps get you out there and people noticing you! Facebook, twitter, tumblr, instagram and even vine sometimes helps people see what your up to!

I hope this all helps and look forward to your answers!!! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: G King

G King

New User
Oct 19, 2015
UK (Morden)
YouTube
Welcome dude!
thanks mate[DOUBLEPOST=1445274780][/DOUBLEPOST]
A very warm welcome to the forum!

I like the sound of how you are planning out your channel and the like. It sounds brilliant.

thanks man[DOUBLEPOST=1445276249][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks dude. Currently i drive a "2015 fiesta st" my passion on cars has to be anything with 4WD or AWD, i will start recording road trips and track meets when i get my hands on something a bit more challenging, my home rig is pretty awful just a laptop (doing all the work) but my aim is to be more outdoor i just want to start with console gaming.

My life goal needs a few milestones to get past
-Need to firstly buy a stock sports car
-I need to apply for a racing license
-Than start with weight reduction and performance mods
-My aim is to get more experience on the track (drag racing is awesome but its just about who can shift faster)
-Take on every single track with a team, one day at a time starting in the UK
-One day i hope i get noticed and get a chance to run on a Pro circuit

Sorry mate i currently have as much knowledge about my cars from forums, youtube, mechanics (who get annoyed), google and the "Haynes Manual". But i believe mostly they are located next to the manifold or on the way down to the CAT.

Thanks for the advice it was so weird speaking into the mic but im sort of getting used to it, and definitely i need to speak and describe alot more in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frosted Fricks