How was your easter ?

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV
Hey there guys ! Hope you had a good time during the easter
this year. Have you done anything interesting ? I personally spent some time with my family and lazed around in general during the few days i've had off work. What about you all ?

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I spent the whole day pretty much doing nothing, though the highlight of the day was probably the Robot Wars final in the evening. That was great fun to watch. Mainly spent the afternoon playing some games and encoding some videos :)

ytlazzog

Freedom! Member
Oct 31, 2016
Belgium
YouTube
La_Flemm
For me, It was quite bad : My Channel has been unlinked from Freedom...
I tried to reconnect, but they said I used copyrighted content (I felt it was free to use, but no)
So I'm starting back at 0 views / 0 subs...
Yeah!! (y) (Y)

Mr Grim

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2017
Swansea
YouTube
swanseajack999
We had the kids getting us up at 6am so they could open their eggs. So we go downstairs and the dog had shat in her cage. Then we had a party to go to for the kids and my son smashed his face on the floor because he was off his face with sugar. We went home and then the kids didn't stop until they went to bed. Good times.

Kratos Aurion

You Earnestly believe you could defeat me?
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
Phoenix, Arizona
YouTube
Got to spend the day with the family thanks to a co-worker who was nice enough to trade days off with me. So it was a good day for me.

redsky9

New User
Sep 6, 2016
Chill. I saw people I haven't seen in almost 10 years. Remembering the "good old days". Best thing was I tried to stay away from technology for 3 days and chilled in nature.

8-Bit-Relic

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 17, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
I had the best Easter ever.
On Friday we went to the playground with my son, prepared some Easter stuff like painting eggs and ordered a new laptop
On Saturday we got a babysitter and went for the first time out of time out of town without him. We attended the biggest Irish independent ProWrestling event so far. Kenny Omega & Young Bucks vs Uptown Funkers and Leo Rush was the main event. Awesome show good times...
On Sunday Easter Egg hunt and lazy day
On Monday we went to see Boss Baby. My son loved it even if the humour was more tailored towards adults.
Today I got early of work and collected the laptop :)

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Seems like I had the most boring Easter out of everyone so far as I was working during the whole of the Easter break :(

Y

YourSimpleGamer

Mine was okay, a bit quiet and only went to eat a dinner

was wonderful thank you, I traveled 6 hours to see the inlaws. on the way the wife and I stopped in toronto. saw all the sights and sounds. went to youtube space for the second time. (first time was at thanksgiving and it was closed) this time it was open. thank goddness. but as I arrived some channel I don't recall the name of were hosting a private party but I did see matthew santora. with that said I just got into the front doors but no further because I wasn't on the list. oh maybe next time lol